What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 - Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

It's that snowball thing, IN REVERSE. A couple folks begin to take three or four hours and the then some get tired of continually checking to see no progress and they become the ones taking longer as well.

Quite a few Start-up dynasty drafts starting also.

Where the hell is everybody?
It's funny how this happenes in everyone of these online drafts. After about the 12th round it starts to take longer. More and more people lose interest in the last few rounds and it just drags on. Of course they could send PM's and let someone else decide for them. ;)

Duke1948 said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Let all start chanting Duke, Duke, Duke, Dukeand then I bet you he'll show!! :thumbup:
NO PM.... give me a minute to catch up.
I sent it... I apologize.It has happened to me before so maybe it's a bug board. I dunno.

:pickle:

Screeching halt here....4 picks in 24 hours.

Preds times out in 2 hours...but that doesn't matter as he has Twilight's picks also. Looks like we're limbo until Preds shows up.

Back to being a rock star w/ Guiter Hero.

:yawn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Duke1948 said:
bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
Let all start chanting Duke, Duke, Duke, Dukeand then I bet you he'll show!! :whoosh:
NO PM.... give me a minute to catch up.
I sent it... I apologize.It has happened to me before so maybe it's a bug board. I dunno.
I think you have to actually spell it D-U-K-E instead of DOOK.
:whoosh: well ain't that special, we have a tarhole in the house.
How original, lol.

:whoosh: Screeching halt here....4 picks in 24 hours. Preds times out in 2 hours...but that doesn't matter as he has Twilight's picks also. Looks like we're limbo until Preds shows up. Back to being a rock star w/ Guiter Hero. :whoosh:
Sorry guys, I was way busy this afternoon (mostly out of the office), and at the Sabres game this evening (disappointing loss, but we'll rebound). Anyhow, let me catch up here, I'll have a pick in a little bit.Mike

14.15 K Josh Brown - Seattle

Gonna go get Twi's picks, brb

Last edited by a moderator:
Twilight selects

14.16 WR Eric Parker - San Diego

15.01 K Josh Scobee - Jacksonville

I'll have my 15.02 pick in a few minutes

15.02 DT Minnesota Vikings

They've been good to me in the past, and the bye week slots in nicely

PM going out to PAE

Users who are viewing this thread