What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Week 4 - Booted: Ruffrodys (81.90) 

Immunity: Jeter23 (178.15).

Unusually for this format, the top 11 teams by total points scored are all still in the running (led by, cough cough, yours truly with 644.5) while all six bootees have come from the bottom 7 scoring teams. That wild, crazy, defenseless Longtucky is the only exception, still sticking around despite being 15th in PF.

Week 5 -

Let's pour one out for @Longtucky Lemmings. Beleaguered and (literally) defenseless, and with the unreliable Ryan Tannehill as his only archer, he somehow held off the marauders at the gates for a full month while 6 other teams fell in his wake. Alas, his luck ran out this week, and with 65.45 he finally gets the boot.

Reaper runs away with the weekly high score at 187.80; sadly, he was punted back in week 2, so Jeter23 rides a monster MNF from Olsen to his second straight immunity with 163.15.

Week 5 -

Let's pour one out for @Longtucky Lemmings. Beleaguered and (literally) defenseless, and with the unreliable Ryan Tannehill as his only archer, he somehow held off the marauders at the gates for a full month while 6 other teams fell in his wake. Alas, his luck ran out this week, and with 65.45 he finally gets the boot.

Reaper runs away with the weekly high score at 187.80; sadly, he was punted back in week 2, so Jeter23 rides a monster MNF from Olsen to his second straight immunity with 163.15.
mr I thanks for doing these....I was thinking about starting a booted/immunity thread with all the leagues in one place.....kind of a one stop shop kind of thing....if I do, please feel free to be primary updater if you choose...

never really been an official update person assigned....luckily at some point....when somebody has the time it's fairly easy to backtrack and figure out....

I took the liberty of updating the page.

Final 4!

Wheels Up
Jeter
FF Ninja
FF WMD - Immune.

If I am correct, this is the last week of immunity and after this its weeks 14&15 and 16&17?
My first year in, have to say I'm proud of my team. Survived this long and #1 in total points.

Looks like we say g'bye to Jeter, so we go to the first double week score with the Top 3, no more immunity, if I am correct.

FF WMD - Immune (160.85 pts)
WheelsUp - (148.25 pts)
FF Ninja - (142.85 pts)
Jeter23 - (114.85 pts)

Week 14 Scores:

WheelsUp - (192.95 pts)
FF Ninja (148.00 pts)
FF WMD - (113.80 pts)

According to rules, we will add week 15 to these and the Top 2 play for the championship in week 16 and 17. Sure most of you know that, but since its my first year, I'll just quote the scoring for the yell of it.

Week 14 and 15 scores:

WheelsUp - (192.95 pts)+(119.20 pts) = 312.15
FF Ninja - (148.00 pts)+(148.00 pts) = 296
FF WMD - (113.80 pts)+(162.45 pts) = 276.25

We say goodbye to FF WMD. Nice run.

WheelsUp vs. FF Ninja for the crown in weeks 16 and 17.

Glad to see you participate and dont care!
Congrats! Clearly you deserved to win, since you cared so much.
Yes, I am bitter.

Glad to see you participate and dont care!
Congrats! Clearly you deserved to win, since you cared so much.
Yes, I am bitter.
Haha, sorry, but when you lose your 1st or 2nd round WR1 in week 1 of a survival league, your odds of winning probably drop to like 0.3%. I put way too many eggs in the Keenan Allen basket last year... =/

Haha, sorry, but when you lose your 1st or 2nd round WR1 in week 1 of a survival league, your odds of winning probably drop to like 0.3%. I put way too many eggs in the Keenan Allen basket last year... =/
How the hell does a team drafting allen and Fleener 2nd and 3rd win?  18 team league but that roster isn't impressive. lots of luck but that's ff for ya. 

How the hell does a team drafting allen and Fleener 2nd and 3rd win?  18 team league but that roster isn't impressive. lots of luck but that's ff for ya. 
If Allen had stayed healthy it would've been a stud team. Allen, Evans, and Edelman... that's over 300 receptions right there... in an 18 team league! But yeah, the answer to your question is LeGarrette Blount. Over twice as many TDs as receptions. Finished RB9. Powell was RB17. When you go WR heavy like I did and still end up with two top 18 RBs in an 18 team league, you're going to finish pretty well. It may not look pretty, but when you're used to looking at 12 team leagues, rosters in 18 team leagues don't typically look pretty.

When the best team gets knocked out Week 2..... Wahhhhhhhhhhhh

The plan to Draft Brady then get "anyone" to cover the 1st few weeks was good until that person was ROMO.....lol

Well, I can argue the best team was mine. I did lose the SB, barely, but my team was impressive.
Saying The best team won in week 2, well, they wouldnt be anything close to the best team if they cant survive week 2 out of 16 team at that point.
Had to defend my honor.

Well, I can argue the best team was mine. I did lose the SB, barely, but my team was impressive.
Saying The best team won in week 2, well, they wouldnt be anything close to the best team if they cant survive week 2 out of 16 team at that point.
Had to defend my honor.

I simply meant Total Points Champ... by Far.. if I only had a living backup QB for week 2....

I WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !%#!$@$~!*~#**$!@#*!@#_&#

Users who are viewing this thread