What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

St Jude - Matching Donations (1 Viewer)

Keerock

Footballguy
My wife works for Pottery Barn and today only (Tuesday, November 29) they are matching donations to St Jude. While she doesn't get anything for having the "most donations" or anything, it's very meaningful for us.

Here is the note she sent to friends/family:

Today Pottery Barn will be matching donations to St. Jude and I would like to ask if you would like to donate to this wonderful cause and my personal goal in honor of Jack. Missing him like crazy and hoping St. Jude can unlock a cure and better treatments for childhood cancers.

If you would like to donate, you can call her store (248) 348-0410 or PM me and I'll send you my Venmo/PayPal and can donate for you (I will get your contact info for tax receipts)

Thanks all!

Last edited:
Like usual I tend to say things pretty callously. Our organization tried over an over because we wanted to give again so badly but as I said.

Anyway, I just wanted to add that this charity hits very close to home for us too and we donated personally.

Merry Christmas @Keerock

St Jude's annual Marathon is taking place in downtown Memphis this weekend. If you're a fan of the cause or road races... it's worth the trip someday.

The signs, the kids, the energy... it's one of those events where you FEEL the good happening.

Users who are viewing this thread