What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Starting CB in SEA? (1 Viewer)

Bizkiteer

Footballguy
I've seen Dyson listed as the starter on a few depth charts, but clearly Herndon has played much more since Dyson has been hampered by injuries. So, has Herndon locked down that spot across from Trufant???? Anybody know???

Herndon has been the starter with Dyson out the past few weeks, he got injured playing against the Rams early and hasn't returned since. I haven't seen any new information on Dyson since then though. I would imagine that Dyson moves back into the starter slot when he is healthy but the hammy can be an ugly injury if he tries to come back to soon.

Herndon has been the starter with Dyson out the past few weeks, he got injured playing against the Rams early and hasn't returned since. I haven't seen any new information on Dyson since then though. I would imagine that Dyson moves back into the starter slot when he is healthy but the hammy can be an ugly injury if he tries to come back to soon.
Thanks! My first thought was that he would jump back in, but I'm not so sure. Herndon has put some decent numbers, of course...it's numbers I'm looking at and not the actual game. Matter of fact, Henrdon even put up decent numebrs when Dyson was in the game before. I wonder if Dyson would be the guy or not.Anyone watch any of the SEA games and have a clue???? Homers????

Thanks! My first thought was that he would jump back in, but I'm not so sure. Herndon has put some decent numbers, of course...it's numbers I'm looking at and not the actual game. Matter of fact, Henrdon even put up decent numebrs when Dyson was in the game before. I wonder if Dyson would be the guy or not.Anyone watch any of the SEA games and have a clue???? Homers????
There was one game when Dyson came back and he started but was hurt early on. Herndon came in and put up big numbers. It's a good place to get good numbers from as you have Trufant on the other side. Also, Seattle's offense is good enough that the opposing team may be coming from behind a lot. Also, they play Arizona, San Fran, and St. Louis.

Herndon might be the better fantasy play, but Dyson is the better NFL player. The local sports radio station has a few jocks that go on and on about the fact that the best way to attack Seattle's D is to throw at #31. As soon as Dyson is 100%, he goes back into the starting role.

Herndon might be the better fantasy play, but Dyson is the better NFL player. The local sports radio station has a few jocks that go on and on about the fact that the best way to attack Seattle's D is to throw at #31. As soon as Dyson is 100%, he goes back into the starting role.
FBGs has Dyson ranked well above Herndon this week. :shrug:

FYI. Jordan Babineaux started and was used by WR Drew Bennett today. Teams will be picking on Babineaux for the remainder of the season. Might be a nice pick up for someone in need.Dyson is done for the year.Herndon might not be back until mid to late January.

Users who are viewing this thread