What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup Dynasty IDP Seeking Owners (1 Viewer)

GreatAmericanFF

Footballguy
Hi all,

I am starting a new 12 team IDP Dynasty league called the Reggie White Memorial Dynasty League. The league is setup at MFL at http://www41.myfantasyleague.com/2008/home/50345. You can view the league rules and scoring system there. The scoring system for offensive players is standard WCOFF scoring. The league will have a slow style draft beginning August 1st, but draft order will be determined once all teams are registered/paid. League fee is $100 (plus $20 deposit towards future years to be returned after year 3 to encourage continuity within the league) with all money collected (minus MFL fee) being paid out as prizes. Please PM me with any questions and/or if you are interested in participating in the league.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looking for owners for this league. This is a good opportunity for owners looking to get in on a new IDP dynasty that will be around for many years to come. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread