What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Steelers v. Bengals MNF-What do You Need**** (2 Viewers)

Just needed Ryan Finley to not be epically bad (faced the Steeler D but had a big lead)...mission accomplished

Needed a down night from JuJu (led by 13.75 in a PPR)...got that, too

Happy times

I lost my semi-final game due to poor Steeler play.  But honestly, I don't care.  I'm much happier with 3rd place and a Bengals win last night, rather than go to the championship game!  :banned:

In one league I needed 7 points from the Steelers defense, didn’t get it. The Washington game was the only other game they didn’t at least get 7 points in my league.

In another league I was down three with Ben and Ebron with my opponent still having Juju and Boswell. I took the L there too. 

I didn’t watch the game and slept well knowing I had two easy wins coming.😱

Last edited by a moderator:
Still in wait mode. Won by 1 but if a sack goes away, i lose the tiebreaker. I can’t remember two sacks, but that’s where we are right now. Anyone else see 2?

Watching the game last night as a Bengals fan was great.  Not being in this thread was better.

Reading it today and seeing all the whiny Steelers fans making excuses is the cherry on top.

Users who are viewing this thread