What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stephen Tulloch (1 Viewer)

corpcow

Footballguy
Haven't heard much from him. Any word on whether he will definitely be MLB, and how do you guys feel about him in general?

Is he worth a roster spot in 16 team leagues? Will he be a viable LB3/LB4? What's his upside?

This is a critical camp for Tulloch. Ryan Fowler is out of the picture, but Gerald McRath is now around. I still think Tulloch has shown enough to keep rostered if you've got room, but if there's not much good news from Tennessee in July and August, it's time to move on. The LB corps will be turned over soon and there will be nice value to be had, especially if the MLB position is finally filled by a player that can handle every-down responsibilities.

Thanks Jene. From a talent perspective, are you higher on Tulloch or McRath?

I have him rostered in one league and he is available (probably cheap) in a few others, so it's a situation I want to keep an eye on. Interestingly, probably because he's a rookie, McRath seems to be rostered in more leagues right now.

Thanks Jene. From a talent perspective, are you higher on Tulloch or McRath?I have him rostered in one league and he is available (probably cheap) in a few others, so it's a situation I want to keep an eye on. Interestingly, probably because he's a rookie, McRath seems to be rostered in more leagues right now.
I'm reserving opinion on McRath until I see him on the field. His scouting report doesn't scream MLB in the current scheme and I'm not sure he projects well enough in coverage to be an every-down player.For now, he's the new kid on the block and gets a little move love. Both are longshot plays for now.

(Rotoworld) Titans coach Jeff Fisher confirmed that Stephen Tulloch will keep his starting middle linebacker job this season.

Analysis: Ryan Fowler costs more, but will play special teams. Tulloch took the job last season and led or tied for the team lead in tackles in each of the club's last five games. He may see even more action with Albert Haynesworth gone.

(Article Link)

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090619.../906190377/1027

Users who are viewing this thread