What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Strategy Question - 10 Team PPR Draft #1 draft position (1 Viewer)

notoriousbill

Footballguy
I have been looking at ADP and various Mock Drafts and in the typical 10 team PPR mocks, the #1 pick is either Gurley/Bell and the 2nd rd pick is AJ Green or Jordan Howard types with Gronk going at the top of the 3rd rd.  Not sure if I agree with this but wanted to get opinions.  

My thinking is if I take Gurley at 1, Green/Allen/Hilton (WR) in 2nd, then would it make sense to just take Gronk in the 3rd?  I hate the fact that he is an injury risk.  The only other option with be to take Gurley/Howard or McCaffery or D.Freeman then best WR available and wait on TE>

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been doing lots of mocks from the #1 spot in a 10-teamer.  The guys that fall occasionally (but rarely) are Keenan Allen and Christian McCaffrey.  I will always take these 2 guys if they do fall.  Gronk is certainly worth the 3.1 pick.  He is head and shoulders above the rest at his position, when he isn't injured.

Users who are viewing this thread