What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stupid- game tonight (1 Viewer)

Sitting here in GB, WI. Watched the Packers on a local CBS (nat'l broadcast.) game was sched to go from 7 central to 10. Bears @ Seahawks was supposed to start @ 9 CDT and wasn't listed to be showed on NFL until 10. Didn't actually begin broadcast on NFL until 10:30, 1/2 way done with 2nd quarter. Already a blowout, sux. NFL must have had to wait until GB game was over.

Sitting here in GB, WI. Watched the Packers on a local CBS (nat'l broadcast.) game was sched to go from 7 central to 10. Bears @ Seahawks was supposed to start @ 9 CDT and wasn't listed to be showed on NFL until 10. Didn't actually begin broadcast on NFL until 10:30, 1/2 way done with 2nd quarter. Already a blowout, sux. NFL must have had to wait until GB game was over.
Thanks for typing that out.

Thanks for responding

Thanks for responding
Oh you thought people wanted to read about the past.

GOOD JOB, YOU!!!

Thought this thread was about the cruddy way the NFL and it's networks were dealing with broadcasting games. If the simple description of my situation offended you (as it appears to have) than you have my humblest apologies.

Thought this thread was about the cruddy way the NFL and it's networks were dealing with broadcasting games. If the simple description of my situation offended you (as it appears to have) than you have my humblest apologies.
Most of us can figure out how to watch games without whining, dork.

Finally, I found the game on. yayy, took me like 12 days.

Yeah, must be a regional stupidity thing. NOBODY in the city I live in was able to see the game due to the blackout. Must be something in the water making us all total idiots.

Well its on nfln or cbs in youngstown.

What do you have on nfln
a screen telling me its blacked out in my area.
Every time I get that screen on NFLN its because its on local TV.
Tell that to the 20-30 people I talked to where I live. I am sure they will ALL just accept that they were mistaken, and the game happened to be on TV, they just couldnt find it. 100%. We are all SURE the game was on TV, we are just all too stupid to have been able to find it.

For some of you, seriously, what part of "the game was not on TV anywhere in my are" is bouncing of your hollow skulls?

Finally, I found the game on. yayy, took me like 12 days.

Yeah, must be a regional stupidity thing. NOBODY in the city I live in was able to see the game due to the blackout. Must be something in the water making us all total idiots.
It's not the water, that's just silly.

Users who are viewing this thread