What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Hey Sig!

12 Team / 1 point per catch / typical decimal scoring

Start - 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 4 Flex

my no brainers...

Russell Wilson vs Cowboys

Le'Veon Bell @ Browns

Randall Cobb @ Dolphins

Alshon Jeffery @ Falcons

Heath Miller @ Browns (only TE not on bye on roster)

so I need 3 from this bunch....who would you start?

Steve Smith @ Buccaneers

Kelvin Benjamin @ Bengals

Roddy White @ Bears

Andre Williams @ Eagles

Fred Jackson @ Patriots

C.J. Spiller @ Patriots

Thanks!

Good morning Bloom,

I'm in a 10 team dynasty 0.5 PPR league with the following starters: 1 QB/ 2 RB / 3 WR / 1 TE / 1 Flex / 1 DST / 1 PK... roster at the bottom. I'm 1-4...which of the following would you do:

option 1: do nothing, and load up for next year's RB rich draft.

Option 2: trade Julias Thomas, Doug Martin, and Kendall Wright for LeSean McCoy and R Turbin

Option 3: straight up trade Julius Thomas for Spiller

Option 4: straight up trade Julius Thomas for Sankey

Appreciate your thoughts on which one you'd do and any added insights!!Thanks!!!

Current Roster: Matthew Stafford, Eli Manning, Lacy, D Martin, McKinnon, Crowell, C Michael, B Oliver, CJ Anderson, J Nelson, D Bryant, A Jeffery, O Beckham, Latimer, Blackmon, J Hunter, K Wright, J Thomas, T Kelce, Hauschka, Broncos
option 2, but negotiate a better deal if you can

Top of the morning to you Sigmund.

Should I use the Bengals, Chargers or Redskins ( if Thomas is in ) D today ? I own the Bengals, if your answer is either of the other two is it worth dropping the Bengals in order to pick them up or should I just stick with the Bengals for the long haul if I'm not able to stash them on my bench today ?
CIN and swap out for WW options weekly

Oh sage one, I am on the horns of a dilemma. TD heavy league (1 point per 20 yards rushing, 1 per 25 receiving, no PPR) and need to start 2 of these 4 backs with Charles on a bye.

Lamar Miller, Fred Jackson, Joique Bell, or Jeremy Hill.

TIA, will answer yours.

Appreciate your time with my 2 dilemmas:

(A) Cobb or Harvin or Benjamin in .5 PPR

(B) Joique or A. Williams or L. Miller in .5 PPR

TIA

I'm a little concerned about Joique Bell this week with all the Theo Riddick talk flying around Twitter. Would it be a safer proposition to start either Sankey or Forsett as my RB2 this week, or is rolling with Joique finally going to pay off?

Thank, Sig!

PPR, pick 2- Forsett, Oliver, FJax, Sankey. Currently have Forsett and Oliver. As always, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Idiot kicker query: Concern for Catanzaro with Cardinals QB questions? Could go McManus at Jets but CC has been getting tons of FG opps whoever has been in.

Do we think Palmer finishes the game?

Two differnt 2qb leagues.

Palmer or Bortles

Palmer or Davis

Pick one rb (starting McCoy and Fjax already in 3rb league -- total yards league)

Ridley

McKinnon

Stacy

Morning Sig!

.5 PPR

Michael Floyd or Joique Bell?

.5 PPR

Choose 3-

Doug Martin, Joique Bell, Fred Jackson, Jeremy Hill?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks as always for doing this. A few questions for you this fine Sunday morning.

League 2 in signature. Pick 2: one WR and one Flex. Note that I am starting Sanders:

Welker, Wheaton, Ridley, Spiller, Hester, C-Patts.

Note the only reason Hester is in this convo is because he's playing his former team; I think he's going to badly want to prove to them they made a mistake by letting him go.

League 3:

I'm playing Oliver in my flex, right? Even over the likes of Asiata, Keenan, Kelvin, and Miller?

Cheers!

Jeremy
welker spiller

yes oliver in

I'm having flex issues today. Two questions. both PPR

1) Pick 1 - CJ Spiller, Sammy Watkins, Michael Floyd or Antone Smith (I'm already starting Fred Jackson, if that influences your decision about the other BUF players)

2) Pick 1 - Bobby Rainey, Ronnie Hillman, Benny Cunningham or Michael Floyd
watkins

hillman

0.5 ppr, and I keep wanting to start Odell Beckham over Benjamin because of the matchups. Am I being dumb? I think I'm being dumb.

League 1 (0.5 PPR)
Need 1

Jeremy Hill v CAR

Kelvin Benjamin v CIN
Michael Floyd v WSH
Justin Hunter v JAX

League 2 (0.5 PPR)
1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex

Bishop Sankey v JAX
Joique Bell v MIN
Lamar Miller v GB

Rueben Randle v PHI