What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tales of the Unhinged-Triggered by MAGA- “ 82 yo MAGA loving patriot assaulted (2 Viewers)

I posted this story already, along with a video of an anti-Trump supporter getting beaten up last night. True to form, you only posted one and not the other. 
Of course, see the thread title. It is now unhinged against MAGA only (whatever that means).

So you are turning this into another Trump safe space thread, restricting the posts to only unhinged acts triggered by MAGA?
Has he ever started a thread that wasn’t meant to be a safe space? 

I enjoyed the old days when HT would start a thread declaring some absurd point, and after several posters demonstrated just how ridiculous he was being, he would change the title of the thread into something completely different so that people couldn’t find it anymore. Good times. 

Join me in this journey of exploring people all over the spectrum that do violent and vulgar acts all in the name of their political team. Pure petulance. Join me in what I like to call , Tales of the Unhinged 
I missed the thread on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, SS sex scandal, IRS conservative targeting etc etc under Obama ..... did you have any thoughts on those issues ?

I enjoyed the old days when HT would start a thread declaring some absurd point, and after several posters demonstrated just how ridiculous he was being, he would change the title of the thread into something completely different so that people couldn’t find it anymore. Good times. 
No one misses the days where you start a thread every time you change your mind.  

I missed the thread on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, SS sex scandal, IRS conservative targeting etc etc under Obama ..... did you have any thoughts on those issues ?
Plenty. 

Can you imagine the lunacy of selling weapons weapons to the cartels, what could go wrong there???

Join me in this journey of exploring people all over the spectrum that do violent and vulgar acts all in the name of their political team. Pure petulance. Join me in what I like to call , Tales of the Unhinged 
:lmao:   :lmao:  

This is your moment of zen everyone...we can shut this bad boy down :thumbup:  

Here is where he did that. Mitt Romney thread that was changed into one about Icky Woods and Subway Sandwich commercials.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/717800-icky-woods-commercial/

This quote from Eric is the worst part of the story. You have been a huge complainer around here when, in your opinion, people generalize about Trump supporters. Why aren't you complaining here? He's taking the actions of one jerk and applying them to the entire Democratic Party. Do you think that's justified?
I think this thread is here to clearly demonstrate that it's not just one jerk.

. Join me in what I like to call , Tales of the Unhinged 

This thread focuses on  unhinged acts triggered by MAGA. 

Please stick to the spirit of the thread

Thanks
Did the topic change from the above?  All my posts thus far (minus the one with SC attacking  you with his "what about" shtick) are people triggered by MAGA lashing out against those who disagree with them :shrug:  

Try to stay on topic.  It's hard getting updates with the thread cluttered with personal posts.

Read the 1st post por favor

:ptts:
I did...even quoted it :shrug:  

If that's not what you meant, try and be better?  There are plenty on both sides who get triggered by MAGA.  I know one group will certainly be supported here.  I figured I'd help the other group out.  Is that not ok?  Did you just want one side represented here?  If so, you won't get another post out of me in this thread...no worries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Although this is a personal attack I like tim and I hope our benevolent overlords see fit to let this slide. 

:lmao:   :lmao:  

This is your moment of zen everyone...we can shut this bad boy down :thumbup:  
"exploring people all over the spectrum that do violent and vulgar acts all in the name of their political team."

cool

lets talk ANTIFA, ISIS, BLM and such ... all flourished under Tru .... oh no, not him .... the other one before him ... Obama ??? 

"exploring people all over the spectrum that do violent and vulgar acts all in the name of their political team."

cool

lets talk ANTIFA, ISIS, BLM and such ... all flourished under Tru .... oh no, not him .... the other one before him ... Obama ??? 
you need to catch up on the purpose of the thread....it keeps shifting...ask the OP for your marching orders....TIA.

That’s a load of crap 🙂
No it isn't look at posts from the first page after your changed OP to be about Icky instead of Mitt.

Since you are calling me a liar, Here are some examples and no one, including you or Tim are discussing Icky and Subway, all is about Mitt before you had your meltdown and changed the thread title

I can't think of too many political scenarios worse than the GOP taking control of the House, the Senate and the Presidency so please Mitt, from the bottom of my heart - RUN AGAIN!!!! America does need you.... to keep a Democrat in the White House.

I don't know man... Mormons don't usually lie.
And from Tim:

Even I wouldn't vote for him this time.
And from you:

I don't know many extreme lefties like yourself who would vote for him

No it isn't look at posts from the first page after your changed OP to be about Icky instead of Mitt.

Since you are calling me a liar, Here are some examples and no one, including you or Tim are discussing Icky and Subway, all is about Mitt before you had your meltdown and changed the thread title

And from Tim:

And from you:
Why not just grab random posts. This is like personal anecdotes, can’t back it up

Context . Context

The gift that keeps on giving. 
Agreed. So glad the Mitt Romney Icky Woods thread can still be found since HT continually denies he ever nuked a thread or changed a thread title.

And kids be prepared for the similar fate to befall this thread. To be either hidden or changed like the Ted Kennedy Chappaquiddick thread to a completely irrelevant discussion about Snopes. 

Agreed. So glad the Mitt Romney Icky Woods thread can still be found since HT continually denies he ever nuked a thread or changed a thread title.

And kids be prepared for the similar fate to befall this thread. To be either hidden or changed like the Ted Kennedy Chappaquiddick thread to a completely irrelevant discussion about Snopes. 
HT is funny and a good guy, not to mention he isn’t tightly wound like you. It’s Friday, relax and have a wonderful weekend. 

It's August about time to start firing up some more Kaepernick posts
Your post does not meet the thread subject matter criteria of being focused on unhinged acts triggered by Maga, (see below) although it will probably be a moot point after the thread title is changed to something unrelated to MAGA.

. Join me in what I like to call , Tales of the Unhinged 

This thread focuses on  unhinged acts triggered by MAGA. 

Users who are viewing this thread