What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tamba Hali (1 Viewer)

Magic Mike

Footballguy
I'm in a sack heavy IDP league. I drafted Hali bit early knowing he had a 1 game suspension. I was willing to wait. Now i am tired of waiting. Does anybody know any thing about his situation. Somebody had 3 sacks for them while Hali wasn't even in the stat line. Please let me know?

I'm in a sack heavy IDP league. I drafted Hali bit early knowing he had a 1 game suspension. I was willing to wait. Now i am tired of waiting. Does anybody know any thing about his situation. Somebody had 3 sacks for them while Hali wasn't even in the stat line. Please let me know?
Check to see if Justin Houston is available...Looks like he could be the big play guy there now. I dropped Houston last week like an ### but was lucky to get him back tonight.

Just looked at football guys projections this week and Houston and Hali are about the same 1/2 a sack and about 3-4 tackles. Any other input from anybody

Week 4 opponent San Diego has a bad offensive line, Mike Harris has looked very shaky in pass protection. I think they tried Tyrone Green there a bit too and he was exposed in pass protection as well. I'm not sure what Gaither's status is, but my general sense from watching San Diego play this season is that they probably have one of the five worst offensive lines in the league and have players that don't seem well coached in the fundamentals of pass protection footwork.

Users who are viewing this thread