What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE for ROS - PPR (1 Viewer)

Krilons Resa

Footballguy
I currently have Gerald Everett and Taysom Hill. However, I just noticed that Dalton Shultz was cut and is a FA. Now that he is supposedly healthy and Dak is back, I was wondering if you guys would pick him up over the other two. Everett is on bye next week and I'd probably cut Taysom due to Everett set up nicely for this Sunday with Palmer/Parham out.

Thanks for any opinions.

I rather drop Everett for Dalton when considering the long term ROS. I believe you rostering these 2 TEs gives flexibility in the strategy of when you are projected to win /lose. Taysom is that knockout punch that can win your league and great for the underdog scenario and Schultz is the consistent 7-9 pt player for when you are favored in the matchup.

I know people say start your best player, but TE is uniquely TD dependent and Taysom has shown the ability to win you your week and has the highest upside out there.

Agree with Shultz opinion,the most reliable if healthy.
Hill will get you 20 or better one week and 4 the next.
Everett looks good this week but when Allen gets back his targets may drop a bit.
Depends on how strong or weak you are at other positions,if you're good everywhere else I'd grab Shultz and drop Hill.
If your a high upside guy I'd keep Hill and maybe take Schultz and drop Everett.
Depends on your risk tolerance especially with Hill in the mix.

Drop Everett for Schultz.

I have Hill also in a league and hold him just for.matchups and possible injuries. Week in and week out take.Schultz

Users who are viewing this thread