What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrell Suggs (1 Viewer)

gOOfY

Footballguy
is he a LB or DE this year?I've read he's a LB and then a DE. What is he for 2005?thanks for any help I get!

There will be no 3-4. They'll be a 4-3 and the 46. Both of which he'll play DE. Enjoy.

is he a LB or DE this year?

I've read he's a LB and then a DE. What is he for 2005?

thanks for any help I get!

My search skillz are failing me - someone posted a link to a Raven site that had an interview with the new Ravens DC. He talked about the scheme, and it sounded really weird - I think they'll have 3 actual linemen, then run one of the LBs up to the line for a 4-man front each play. They had weird names for some of the positions, like End Backer or something. I think their positions are going to change radically from play to play - Ed Reed will be FS or LB, Suggs/Cody/Adalius will be LB or DE, Polley will drop back into coverage at times... I know that stuff happens in every defense, but it really sounds odd in theirs. I get the impression that they think their CBs are good enough that they're going to stack the run every play and assume the CBs can handle anything the WRs can do.

My search skillz are failing me - someone posted a link to a Raven site that had an interview with the new Ravens DC. He talked about the scheme, and it sounded really weird - I think they'll have 3 actual linemen, then run one of the LBs up to the line for a 4-man front each play. They had weird names for some of the positions, like End Backer or something. I think their positions are going to change radically from play to play - Ed Reed will be FS or LB, Suggs/Cody/Adalius will be LB or DE, Polley will drop back into coverage at times... I know that stuff happens in every defense, but it really sounds odd in theirs. I get the impression that they think their CBs are good enough that they're going to stack the run every play and assume the CBs can handle anything the WRs can do.
This may be it....http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article.jsp?id=1539

:popcorn: The Ravens D could be fun to watch this year. Too bad we don't get too many of their games out here.

The last I heard was that they were calling him a "rush LB", whatever that's supposed to be. MFL has him listed as an LB, last I looked.

The last I heard was that they were calling him a "rush LB", whatever that's supposed to be. MFL has him listed as an LB, last I looked.
Yeah, that was the goofy name. I'm glad you guys supply my memories for me - makes me less dumb.

Yeah, that was the goofy name. I'm glad you guys supply my memories for me - makes me less dumb.
For what it's worth, Ourlads has him listed at DE right now...Ravens Depth Chart

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread