What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Texans at Bengals** (-6.5, 47) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

I think this is a "Big Boy" game for Houston, and they kinda get shown they aren't there yet.

For the Texans, I think Dalton Schultz stays hot as the Bengals are probably the worst team in the NFL against TEs, I also think they sell out to stop Dell, so he might have a slower game than expected. With Collins out, I wouldn't be shocked if Noah Brown ended up being the WR to start this week.

For the Bengals, I think Burrow picks the Texans apart, even without Higgins. Chase could be a monster if he's healthy enough to be, he's historically dominated when Higgions is out, as he's been BY FAR the WR1 on a PPG basis without Higgins.

I'll say Bengals win 34-13.

If you have not watched CJ Stroud, do yourself a favor today and watch an up and coming NFL QB and one that has established himself inside of 3-4 seasons, Burrow lost a lot of time when he was injured his rookie season

I'm excited about this game, hope CJ can keep things going for himself. The Texans are not a great football team but they likely have found their QB

My excitement for this game is coming down a bit with Bengals WR issues. If Chase plays, should be really fun. If not, is Burrow benchable?

Lot of injuries for The Texans.
Higgins out for The Bengals,maybe Chase?
Stroud and Houston Team are a great storyline this season.
Easy to root for them.
But today...

Bengals- 27
Team From Texas- 21

Well people in 14-team leagues that were desperate for a TE are feasting with Tanner Hudson right now.

-QG

Any updates on Tank Dell?

-Seemed like he was off to the races but he's miniature compared to most of the players. I think other WRs might have bounced back up but it was a tough hit

-Has Tank Dell walked back on the field or is he done for the day?

Texans are a heckuva lot more competitive this year than I imagined they would be

leading 10-7 at the half

Bengals have not trailed in like 9 or 10 quarters
Texans should be up by more too. Went for it on 4th & 1 on the 9 yard line and fumbled the snap. The other Stroud fumble should not have been a fumble and they could have attempted another FG on 4th down.

Don't the rules have a "reestablish himself in bounds" part? It seems like if you step out and run 5 steps in bounds before the ball is even thrown, he's reestablished himself, hasn't he? Or is that not in the rules anymore?

If they don't have clear evidence of Woods stepping out of bounds, that's GD TD and Stroud is standing tall today, this kid is GOOD!

-Stroud is just shredding the scouts from Carolina/Tepper and Indy/Irsay...just like Carolina moved up, Indy could have done the same
Insane how Stroud was ever compared to those other 2 Quarterbacks, he is the clear prize of the top of that Draft

Don't the rules have a "reestablish himself in bounds" part? It seems like if you step out and run 5 steps in bounds before the ball is even thrown, he's reestablished himself, hasn't he? Or is that not in the rules anymore?

Never mind, it's a penalty even if they step out and reestablish themselves. As opposed to not reestablishing which would not be a penalty

Never mind, it's a penalty even if they step out and reestablish themselves. As opposed to not reestablishing which would not be a penalty
what does "reestablishing" even mean?

what does "reestablishing" even mean?
Get both feet (or 1 other body part) back in bounds. Step out and have 1 foot in and touch the ball and it's just out of bounds. Step out and get 2 feet back in bounds and be the first to touch it and it's a penalty. Even if you reestablish before the ball is thrown.

Users who are viewing this thread