What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texas' DBs (1 Viewer)

Harrison and Ferguson started, but Eugene Wilson played most of the game for Harrison.

To give the secondary more stability, Kubiak started free safety Nick Ferguson, a ninth-year pro, for Will Demps. Ferguson played opposite of Eugene Wilson for a majority of the game.

HoustonTexans.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...I am not sure why Marvin Lewis and now Kubiak wait until game time to rotate their DBs. They have killed my team the last two weeks.

Thanks...I am not sure why Marvin Lewis and now Kubiak wait until game time to rotate their DBs. They have killed my team the last two weeks.
From a real NFL prospective, it does not make sense to reveal line-up rotation to your opponents.

From a real NFL prospective, it does not make sense to reveal line-up rotation to your opponents.
True, although some local reporters tend to get more information than others. The Texans are usually better than others, the Bengals are horrible. To be fair, coolnerd himself posted that Harrison was in danger of losing playing time early last week and we reported it in a number of places in our subscriber content.All reports would indicate that Harrison is again left without a seat in the Houston game of safety musical chairs.

Users who are viewing this thread