What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

That Loud THUD You Just Heard (1 Viewer)

noneother

Footballguy
thought I was covered picking up deuce in the offseason...luckily I sucked so bad I got reggie in the draft... thought I had two starters...

do you think they keep both??

Plunging into the ground.

The Saints now have 3 RBs. Personally, I think McAllister is worthless. He looked sluggish and slow to hit the hole before his knee injury. Bennett now becomes worthless since he'll fall to third string. Bush will probably start out getting 10 or so carries a game and 15+ touches a game (at a minimum) and then next season McAllister is cut and Bush takes over.

That's assuming McAllister doesn't get hurt again this year and lose the job which is highly possible. Not a good day for McAllister owners.

Sure. Why can't they utilize Deuce and Reggie in exactly the same way USC utilized Reggie and LenDale?

Deuce coming off the blown knee will not have much trade value in 2006, but if he can prove he is healthy and ready to go will likely be traded in 2007. So, where does he wind up?

Sure. Why can't they utilize Deuce and Reggie in exactly the same way USC utilized Reggie and LenDale?
Exactly.McCallister's value takes a bit of a hit, but he wasn't going to be a workhorse this season in any case. Instead of splitting carries with Bennet, now he'll split carries with Bush. Bennett's the back who gets his value killed.

Users who are viewing this thread