What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible - GAME TIME DECISION - 12/21/08 (1 Viewer)

Looks like the wind might not be quite as bad as forecast in New England - so Warner/Cassel aren't as bad options as it looked like they'd be when we recorded this earlier this morning.

Looks like the wind might not be quite as bad as forecast in New England - so Warner/Cassel aren't as bad options as it looked like they'd be when we recorded this earlier this morning.
Bloom....was thinking NE DEF vARI, but reconsidering now with weather news.Would you go SF @STL, NO @DET or TEN vPIT??? Return yardage heavy.

Bloom....was thinking NE DEF vARI, but reconsidering now with weather news.Would you go SF @STL, NO @DET or TEN vPIT??? Return yardage heavy.
Hobbs is the best return man on any of those units. return heavy, id still go NE

Bloom,

Henry vs CLE or Vernon vs STL?

0.80 pt per catch for WR and 1 pt per catch for TE's

1 pt per 10 yds

Thanks!!!

Bloom, Henry vs CLE or Vernon vs STL?0.80 pt per catch for WR and 1 pt per catch for TE's1 pt per 10 ydsThanks!!!
25 mph wind in cleveland, although it's hard to trust vernon. davis has barely done anything this year, even in perfect conditions, so ill say play henry and pray.

Bloom, I know this isn't a WDIS thread, but it's championship week and I'm interested in your opinion (and those of others).

In a PPR league, Ronnie Brown @ KC or Brandon Jacobs vs CAR?

I've been going back and forth on this all week.

Bloom, I know this isn't a WDIS thread, but it's championship week and I'm interested in your opinion (and those of others).In a PPR league, Ronnie Brown @ KC or Brandon Jacobs vs CAR? I've been going back and forth on this all week.
Brandon Jacobs tweaking his knee in every game scares me. I'm sure Carolina will go all out to stop the running game and make Eli beat them through the air. And how ironic would it be for Ronnie Brown (who has been letting everyone down) to go off against the Chiefs.I'd go with Ronnie.

Bloom, I know this isn't a WDIS thread, but it's championship week and I'm interested in your opinion (and those of others).

In a PPR league, Ronnie Brown @ KC or Brandon Jacobs vs CAR?

I've been going back and forth on this all week.
Brandon Jacobs tweaking his knee in every game scares me. I'm sure Carolina will go all out to stop the running game and make Eli beat them through the air. And how ironic would it be for Ronnie Brown (who has been letting everyone down) to go off against the Chiefs.I'd go with Ronnie.
Thanks! The Audible has been great this year, so keep up the good work.

Bloom, I know this isn't a WDIS thread, but it's championship week and I'm interested in your opinion (and those of others).In a PPR league, Ronnie Brown @ KC or Brandon Jacobs vs CAR? I've been going back and forth on this all week.
I also have Brown with a slight edge. good luck benny, cant wait to see the beavers square off with pitt!

Users who are viewing this thread