What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible - Waiver Wire Special (1 Viewer)

WW

QB

(Ben 20-30 Vick 10-20 Schaub 10-20 Rivers 7-15)

CK (25-50)

Locker (10-20)

Fitzpatrick (3-5) upside

Wilson (3-5) safe

Henne (3-5) fun

HANDCUFF: Hill

RB

(Reece 20-30 FJax 15-25 FJones 7-15 Ballard 20-30 Wells 20-30 Rodgers 15-25PPR)

Hillman (25-50) (Ball 7-15)

BBrown (15-25)

Hunter (15-25)

Tate (15-25)

Parmele (7-15)

Powell (7-15)

Ingram (5-10)

ABrown (5-10)

Dwyer/Mend (5-10)

Tanner (3-5)

LMiller (3-5)

DWilson (3-5)

DEEP WTHF

LSH-Vereen-DRich-Ivory-DBrown-Woodhead-DeAngelo-Peerman-Starks/Green-Battle/RBrown-Redman-DThomas

DEEP Lotto/Handcuff

MBush-Royster-Pierce-Turbin-Gerhart-Snelling-Hardesty-Harper-Blount

WR

(Alexander 50+ Shorts 25-50 Garcon15-25)

Edelman 25-50

Hilton 25-50

Blackmon 25-50

Sanu 15-25

DEEP high floor Sanders-Bess-Kerley-Gibson-DHB-Little-Stokley

DEEP high ceiling MThomas-GTate-LaFell-Givens-Gordon-Jeffery

DEEP handcuff Douglas

TE

(Myers25-50-Gresham25-50-Finley10-20-Chandler20-30-Pettigrew15-25-Allen20-30-Rudolph20-30-Olsen20-30)

DEEP:

Tamme

Lewis

Clark

Celek

Cook

Scheffler

Shiancoe

Moeaki

Watson

Dreessen

ZMiller

GGraham

Keller

Paulsen

Dickson

Drop

Bradford

Skelton

Foles

TYoung

JBell

Tebow

Hillis

Jennings

Benson

MiFloyd

LRob

JamesJones

Lloyd

McGahee

Don’t Drop

Avery

Gronk

Broyles

ASmith

LSH

DBrown

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloom, I lost McGahee, but still have Foster & Martin as my RB1& RB2 (no other RB's except for Tate - 12-team league, 14 man rosters, very short benches). My starting QB's are Romo & Dalton.

I have the #1 Priority. would you claim Hillman, for RB depth or Kaepernick?

WW

QB

CK (25-50)

DEEP high ceiling Gordon-Jeffery

Drop

Benson

Don’t Drop

Avery

Broyles
I was wondering if you could elaborate on these Sig.I loved what I saw from Kaep yesterday, but find it hard to believe that Harbaugh would start him over the guy who took them to the NFC champ game last year and is 3rd in QBR this year. With such a murky situation, is it really worth spending that much on Kaep or using a waiver bid? Im QBBC in all my leagues (only have Romo in 1 after dropping Vick, have Rivers/Flaoco/Fitz in another, and Romo/Vick in my last). I find it hard to believe he's worth a waiver spot even if its low priority, but I like his upside.

Im starting to temper my expectations on Gordon since their WR corps is healthy now, he isnt getting as many looks like his couple of breakout games. He is starting to feel like a questionable flex start to me (my leagues have 2 flexes, deep benches) and really hasnt done much for a few weeks. While he has a high ceiling, isnt he the type of player you find on WWs at this point? Jeffery missed the 2nd half, so also wondering why you see him as a high ceiling guy?

Why drop Benson? Reports are he should be ready week 14.

I think Avery and Broyles are both borderline drop guys, especially Broyles. I could see holding onto Avery through his concussion, but he has really only had 1 above average game since early in the year. Broyles seems pretty droppable to me at this point and isnt getting the targets, so wondering youre reasoning on him

Bloom, I lost McGahee, but still have Foster & Martin as my RB1& RB2 (no other RB's except for Tate - 12-team league, 14 man rosters, very short benches). My starting QB's are Romo & Dalton. I have the #1 Priority. would you claim Hillman, for RB depth or Kaepernick?
Hillman. i think you can play matchups with romo/dalton from here on out. too risky that CK might not start in a short bench lg

WW

QB

CK (25-50)

Drop

Benson

Don’t Drop

Avery

Broyles
I was wondering if you could elaborate on these Sig.I loved what I saw from Kaep yesterday, but find it hard to believe that Harbaugh would start him over the guy who took them to the NFC champ game last year and is 3rd in QBR this year. With such a murky situation, is it really worth spending that much on Kaep or using a waiver bid? Im QBBC in all my leagues (only have Romo in 1 after dropping Vick, have Rivers/Flaoco/Fitz in another, and Romo/Vick in my last). I find it hard to believe he's worth a waiver spot even if its low priority, but I like his upside.

Im starting to temper my expectations on Gordon since their WR corps is healthy now, he isnt getting as many looks like his couple of breakout games. He is starting to feel like a questionable flex start to me (my leagues have 2 flexes, deep benches) and really hasnt done much for a few weeks. While he has a high ceiling, isnt he the type of player you find on WWs at this point? Jeffery missed the 2nd half, so also wondering why you see him as a high ceiling guy?

I think Avery and Broyles are both borderline drop guys, especially Broyles. I could see holding onto Avery through his concussion, but he has really only had 1 above average game since early in the year. Broyles seems pretty droppable to me at this point and isnt getting the targets, so wondering youre reasoning on him
CK is a tough call. My gut says he doesn't start, but definitely QB1 if he does. Gordon is still getting plenty of looks. hes a stash on the bench and see if he gets hot again play.benson is still only running in the pool on 65% of his body weight. sounds like week 16 is target now.

broyles i want to hold for just a week more to see if he steps up with young benched.

WW

QB

CK (25-50)

Drop

Benson

Don’t Drop

Avery

Broyles

CK is a tough call. My gut says he doesn't start, but definitely QB1 if he does. Gordon is still getting plenty of looks. hes a stash on the bench and see if he gets hot again play.benson is still only running in the pool on 65% of his body weight. sounds like week 16 is target now.

broyles i want to hold for just a week more to see if he steps up with young benched.
That makes sense with Benson. Im sitting with him on the bench as a stash in first place in all 3 of my leagues, so Im counting on the upside, but that doesnt sound like he will be back week 14 and maybe they just keep him out until the playoffs.I have my top 3 RBs all handcuffed - Martin/Blount, Ridley/Vereen, Hillman/McGahee...is it worth dropping Benson or MBush for CK??

WW

QB

CK (25-50)

Drop

Benson

Don’t Drop

Avery

Broyles

That makes sense with Benson. Im sitting with him on the bench as a stash in first place in all 3 of my leagues, so Im counting on the upside, but that doesnt sound like he will be back week 14 and maybe they just keep him out until the playoffs.I have my top 3 RBs all handcuffed - Martin/Blount, Ridley/Vereen, Hillman/McGahee...is it worth dropping Benson or MBush for CK??
without hesitation. id drop mcgahee for someone too.

without hesitation. id drop mcgahee for someone too.
Is it advisable to handcuff Hillman with Moreno as insurance?In most leagues I'd figure it would be worthwhile to wait a week, but I'm talking about a 16-team format with minimal upside options on the wire.I'm not convinced Ball will be anything more than a short-yardage bruiser no matter what the scenario.

What about Coby Fleener? Was hoping to hear some discussion on him on the Audible.

Heard he's coming back from injury this week... and I am in desperate need of a TE.

With Luck starting to come on and Fleener being (at least as I have read) a good receiving TE, is he worth an add?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread