What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Bachelor" on ABC (1 Viewer)

Which is more likely to happen first with the TV show The Bachelor?

• Show gets canceled

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • producers cast a black man as The Bachelor

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters
If Splotchy doesn't win, I could definitely see him being the bachelor.

Nick would actually be an awesome bachelor because every night would be a fantasy suite back in his room. He would be nailing as many girls as he could.

If Splotchy doesn't win, I could definitely see him being the bachelor.

Nick would actually be an awesome bachelor because every night would be a fantasy suite back in his room. He would be nailing as many girls as he could.
They could strike a deal with HBO to air Nick's bachelor season.

Next bachelor should be some washed-up rock star, and the bachelorettes should be sleazebag groupie types with tats and hair extensions. They could put them all on a tour bus, and they could ride around the country having various adventures.
VH1 already did this with Brett Michaels and Flava Flav. White trash TV.

Otis said:
I also assumed Ben Z as the next bachelor, but that was predicated on him going farther than he did. Now I'm not so sure.
I think there's a better chance Ben H could be the bachelor... then again he hasn't had a ton of air time. Ben Z lacks charisma. Smart money is on Sean unfortunately.

Otis said:
I also assumed Ben Z as the next bachelor, but that was predicated on him going farther than he did. Now I'm not so sure.
I think there's a better chance Ben H could be the bachelor... then again he hasn't had a ton of air time. Ben Z lacks charisma. Smart money is on Sean unfortunately.
:goodposting: Ben Z has evidenced no personality at all. I don't think people would be excited for him.

The next bachelor should be a third tier NFL QB who never really made it in the league.
That's been done with Jesse Palmer... however, if Tim Tebow would do the bachelor the ratings would beat the superbowl and a movie trilogy would be made about the season and the ending proposal.

My god, I just watched this week's episode. Shawn is truly, truly awful. :X I hope she chooses him so that they don't consider him as the bachelor.

I've only just started the episode, but Ben H doesn't get enough love. He seems mature and level-headed, but also fun and funny. Also tall and getting cuter all the time; I've totally forgotten the Peter Brady similarities by now. I like him as the next Bachelor. Would prefer Joe, but that's not going to happen.

ETA: He could certainly use better :style:, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only just started the episode, but Ben H doesn't get enough love. He seems mature and level-headed, but also fun and funny. Also tall and getting cuter all the time; I've totally forgotten the Peter Brady similarities by now. I like him as the next Bachelor. Would prefer Joe, but that's not going to happen.

Of those left in the game, Ben should be the next bachelor. So tired of Shawn and Nick at this point. Joe isn't going to happen. Man, he really got upset when she let him go.

Or maybe Jordan slides into the bachelor?

Of those left in the game, Ben should be the next bachelor. So tired of Shawn and Nick at this point. Joe isn't going to happen. Man, he really got upset when she let him go.

All good points. I thought the Aladdin looking guy was a possible dark horse bachelor candidate too. She fell to pieces when she let him go. Instead she has two dufuses making fun of each other like high school chicks and one normal guy.

It's weird, she started off the season with seemingly so many good prospects, and it's looking a lot less good right now.

My prediction:

Nick wins, Ben is next Bachelor, Shawn spontaneously combusts (to everyone's relief).

Oh, and in a shocker, Kaitlyn and Nick break up before getting married.

My new nickname for Nick is Bobblehead because whenever he talks he can't stop his head from moving in all directions.

I can't figure out Nick's hair. Is it one big cowlick on both sides?
Looks like a comb over from both side to the middle. Would love to see him swimming. My wife thinks he is bald on top and everything is combed up and sprayed with lacquer.

My prediction:

Nick wins, Ben is next Bachelor, Shawn spontaneously combusts (to everyone's relief).

Oh, and in a shocker, Kaitlyn and Nick break up before getting married.

My new nickname for Nick is Bobblehead because whenever he talks he can't stop his head from moving in all directions.
Shawn's face gets so splotchy red when he gets upset. Wouldn't surprise me if he suddenly burst into flames.

I can't figure out Nick's hair. Is it one big cowlick on both sides?
Looks like a comb over from both side to the middle. Would love to see him swimming. My wife thinks he is bald on top and everything is combed up and sprayed with lacquer.
I hate that smarmy aszclown. I'm not a violent cat but something about him makes me want to punch him in the grill. Noticed last night that the guy touches his face a lot while talking, which is a huge sign of deception/lying. This guy is a grade A weasel.

Well, the timing of letting him go was awfully cruel. "I'm in love with you." "K, bye."

Well, the timing of letting him go was awfully cruel. "I'm in love with you." "K, bye."
:lol: Yeah. He had to know she wasn't feeling the same when it got awkward just before she said c ya.

Shawn or Nick to win it is a tough call.

I think she rolls w Shawn cuz he has ZERO self confidence underneath his facade of masculinity.

She knows she'll be able to manipulate him her whole life (approx 6 months)

Nick is a serial killer or some kind of sociopath and she knows her to devious to manipulate

As she's undressing with Shawn in the fantasy suite, she should confess her guilt that she's now slept with Nick twice.

:lol: Yeah. He had to know she wasn't feeling the same when it got awkward just before she said c ya.
My wife had to look away and ultimately fast forward through most of that... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread