What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see the contradiction in your own post here?

You're complaining that the media has no credibility, but you're also complaining about their refusal to cover the Hunter Biden story.

You can't have both. Well, I guess you can, but then you're admitting that you're a partisan hack who just wants the media to act as a direct outlet of the state.
I'm pointing out media hypocrisy and to use censorship as their means to enable their hypocrisy is scary. At least the public sees this for what it is. 

I dont want censorship to be their new standard going forward. I dont think it will be either, the next loosely based Trump claim will be headline news. Count on it. 

That isnt what I'm talking about. It wasnt long ago several MSM outlets ran stories about Trump being a Russian agent. Without evidence they deemed that to be a credible story. The president of the US is an undercover agent of a foreign govt.
That didn't happen.  There may have been opinion pieces, or non- MSM news, but the bolded didn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignoring minorities in favor of the suburbs (like the Schumer infamous quote).  I agree though there's not much they can do now... maybe play despacito again?
Are they?  I mean Id have to see in what way people think they have ignored them to say they are.  I mean they pushed the candidate that had the best chance with the minority vote (according to pretty much most polling).

I know Trump deserves a lot of criticism for his speeches but how can anyone listen to Biden? It's on in the other room and it sounds like my next door neighbor yelling at some kids outside.

Biden Aides See Warning Signs in Black, Latino Turnout So Far

"Democrats say Biden’s strength among other groups - namely seniors and suburbanites - will compensate for any drop-off in Latino support." 

Are the Democrats doing it again?
I couldn't get past the pay wall so only was able to read the first part.

Do they compare that to previous years or just to white vote this year?  If it's just the latter then I'm not sure it's something to be worried about but "warning sign" may be a good way to put it.

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr

I want to create an ice cream flavor called ‘corruption’ just to finally hear the media ask Joe Biden about it.
So true. After the election it should be fun to hear how many people in the media knew the Biden crime family had been under FBI investigation since 2019. 

I know Trump deserves a lot of criticism for his speeches but how can anyone listen to Biden? It's on in the other room and it sounds like my next door neighbor yelling at some kids outside.
Shark move is to listen to neither.

Serious answer is while I think both are too old and too not with it to be our best options I'm personally offended every time Trump gives a speech.  He stokes the fire of division and hate regularly.  Everyone should be offended by how he talks.  Biden - people should just be embarrassed that's the best the Democrats could come up with.  But I think he's a decent man who has stayed in politics too long.  Should have stayed retired.

So true. After the election it should be fun to hear how many people in the media knew the Biden crime family had been under FBI investigation since 2019. 
The family is not under investigation according to that.

How many knew how many investigations are surrounding Trump and his family?  Or do Trump supporters and Jr still want to ignore all of that?

After they run out the clock on the election they’ll have to face it. Trump will hold them accountable. 

Shark move is to listen to neither.

Serious answer is while I think both are too old and too not with it to be our best options I'm personally offended every time Trump gives a speech.  He stokes the fire of division and hate regularly.  Everyone should be offended by how he talks.  Biden - people should just be embarrassed that's the best the Democrats could come up with.  But I think he's a decent man who has stayed in politics too long.  Should have stayed retired.
I'm not even talking content, strictly delivery. He just stands there yelling at everyone.

I couldn't get past the pay wall so only was able to read the first part.

Do they compare that to previous years or just to white vote this year?  If it's just the latter then I'm not sure it's something to be worried about but "warning sign" may be a good way to put it.
Its not letting me in now too... I can't remember if they compared it to previous years. I do remember they did do a black/latino vs non-college white voters saying white (likely trump) is up and black/latino (likely biden) is down.

The family is not under investigation according to that.
Still open and ongoing good buddy. Bobulinski puts “the big guy” in the room twice and his brother and Hunter laundering money to him.

The FBI opened an investigation into Hunter Biden and associates in 2019 on suspicion of money laundering, a Justice Department official told Sinclair Broadcasting.

The criminal investigation is ongoing, the DOJ official said.

The revelation comes after Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, came forward with a trove of documents regarding the Biden family’s dealings with now-defunct Chinese energy firm CEFC. While Joe Biden has denied that he has ever spoken with Hunter regarding the latter’s overseas business dealings, Bobulinski claims the former vice president is lying.
https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html

I'm not even talking content, strictly delivery. He just stands there yelling at everyone.
That was why I said don't listen to either.  I should have said on a more serious note.  I really don't listen to either much - everybody said the 2nd debate was much better.  I thought it was worse on some level because giving both of them time to talk meant that we had to actually listen to them.

Still open and ongoing good buddy. Bobulinski puts “the big guy” in the room twice and his brother and Hunter laundering money to him.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-money-222323906.html
Bobulinski is your smoking gun...you have nothing.

Hunter is being investigated...claiming its "the family" is inaccurate.

And glad you at least tried to answer rather than the typical laughing guy that many continue to use rather than try to back up the baseless assertions they make.

That was why I said don't listen to either.  I should have said on a more serious note.  I really don't listen to either much - everybody said the 2nd debate was much better.  I thought it was worse on some level because giving both of them time to talk meant that we had to actually listen to them.
My questions clearly isn't directed at you then. I've never sat through an entire Biden speech. I'm asking people who actually do how they can. I had to go into the other room and turn the volume down. It sounded like one steady yelling tone. He's a personable guy. Why is he doing it like that?

Bobulinski is your smoking gun...you have nothing.

Hunter is being investigated...claiming its "the family" is inaccurate.

And glad you at least tried to answer rather than the typical laughing guy that many continue to use rather than try to back up the baseless assertions they make.
An unqualified drug addict makes millions from foreign sources in the very country his VP Father is leading foreign policy and you see nothing wrong?  It’s funny actually. 

An unqualified drug addict makes millions from foreign sources in the very country his VP Father is leading foreign policy and you see nothing wrong?  It’s funny actually. 
Remember he did all of this after being kicked out of the Navy for Cocaine. He probably couldn’t have even gotten a job at the mall food court, but there he is making million dollar deals all over the world with zero experience. 

That isn't what I stated actually.  Though...we have unqualified children running major branches of our government right now...one of them landing lucrative trademarks in China while her father was President.

As to your point...if Joe Biden was accused of and there was evidence of wrongdoing (thus far multiple investigations have shown he only pushed positions consistent with established US foreign policy.

That Hunter Biden may have traded on his dad's name is bad and all...though, not necessarily illegal or even all that uncommon.  If Joe was pushing...that becomes more of an issue.  However...both a Ukranian investigation and one led by the GOP here came up quite empty there...and nothing even leaked of the possible current investigation implicates Joe either.

That isn't what I stated actually.  Though...we have unqualified children running major branches of our government right now...one of them landing lucrative trademarks in China while her father was President.

As to your point...if Joe Biden was accused of and there was evidence of wrongdoing (thus far multiple investigations have shown he only pushed positions consistent with established US foreign policy.

That Hunter Biden may have traded on his dad's name is bad and all...though, not necessarily illegal or even all that uncommon.  If Joe was pushing...that becomes more of an issue.  However...both a Ukranian investigation and one led by the GOP here came up quite empty there...and nothing even leaked of the possible current investigation implicates Joe either.
So it just happened without Joe’s knowledge or involvement. That’s incredibly naive. 

This was allegedly in 2017, when Biden was no longer in office. Besides, everybody here knows Hunter has made questionable decisions, but the good news is that he's not running for office, and there has been nothing concrete tying this to his dad.

So it just happened without Joe’s knowledge or involvement. That’s incredibly naive. 
Ask the Ukraine...ask Ron Johnson who investigated and found nothing.  

The numerous new allegations are about deals that never took place (and were set after he was VP).

Its incredibly naive to push this last minute stuff...when the sourcing is questionable (at best) and much relies on data provided by Rudy Giuliani and now some testimony of Tony B...who doesn't seem to implicate Joe Biden in anything coming close to illegal or even unsavory.

This was allegedly in 2017, when Biden was no longer in office. Besides, everybody here knows Hunter has made questionable decisions, but the good news is that he's not running for office, and there has been nothing concrete tying this to his dad.
Meanwhile...all of those pushing these stories...continue to Ivanka and Kushner's unqualified roles in this administration.  Or the numerous issues with the Trump children, the financial disclosures of Trump Org and all the investigations surrounding that.

His $83,000 per month job was from 2014. I wonder how us regular people could get a job like that?  

• Laughing
Reactions: Ned
Biden Aides See Warning Signs in Black, Latino Turnout So Far

"Democrats say Biden’s strength among other groups - namely seniors and suburbanites - will compensate for any drop-off in Latino support." 

Are the Democrats doing it again?
Just heard today the Detroit city clerk is expecting a small voter turnout on Tuesday as registrations were not up. Said that they also way over estimated the demand absentee ballots.   Detroit basically cost Hillary Michigan last election from a small turnout. Had the same amout that tunred out for Obama turned out for Hillary she wins Michigan.

His $83,000 per month job was from 2014. I wonder how us regular people could get a job like that?  
It depends, either get an education or work in a trade. Put in time, effort, and determination, and it could happen. Still don't see how Hunter and the lack of evidence pertains to Biden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread