What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Cincy-Dayton-Columbus League is underway (3 Viewers)

How do the introductions work? Do you say your fbg's username? Real name? or both?

"Hi I'm Bob, :giggle: aka Horny Balls 69."
It was awkward - about half the league is named John. We also had a PJ and an RJ. Mix that with team names that are hard to match up with players, add 37 Labatts, and you end up drafting Derek Hagan.

It was awkward - about half the league is named John. We also had a PJ and an RJ. Mix that with team names that are hard to match up with players, add 37 Labatts, and you end up drafting Derek Hagan.
That was just Homer's beer tab I am assuming.
That idjit had to drive all the way back to Columbus, and play golf today. It's only 101 degrees outside right now. :bag: Of course, that's just me :rolleyes: We pitched in a buck a pint, and the 12 of us contributed $160 altogether. The GNP of Canada just went up 5%.

I looked at my roster today, and my first thought was "Who's Derek Hagan?"

Anybody have any idea what Homer was doing today?

ETA: Oh, come on. That's no fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capella said:
"Shuke and 11 completely random football guys"
Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :excited:
one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :wub:
Look you just cornholed and had a fantasy draft with 11 other nerds off the internet. This isn't the time for the "cooler than thou" shtick.People are just busting balls in hur.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure at the point you hook up with a guy you met on the internet, you lose all rights to any condescending "I'm above caring what you losers think" attitude. At the point you're speed dating 11 of them in one room, you might as well put on your wizard hat and robe.
wearing them right now. :lmao:

Capella said:
"Shuke and 11 completely random football guys"
Not even a middle tier guy in the bunch.Nice charity work, shuke. :lmao:
one day i hope to advance to SUPER ELITE UPPER TIER on a fantasy football message board. :mellow:
Look you just cornholed and had a fantasy draft with 11 other nerds off the internet. This isn't the time for the "cooler than thou" shtick.People are just busting balls in hur.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure at the point you hook up with a guy you met on the internet, you lose all rights to any condescending "I'm above caring what you losers think" attitude. At the point you're speed dating 11 of them in one room, you might as well put on your wizard hat and robe.
wearing them right now. :thumbup:
Oh, I like to play dress up.

That was some good friggin times, people!!!

My liver hates me, but that's nothing new...I kicked $25 for the beers and there was no way that was enough. :lmao:

I have no f'n idea how I got home, but I found out this morning that I made a stop at Burger King...there was an uneaten Whopper sitting on bigfun's kitchen counter.

So I was sitting next to Verbal throughout the draft and I don't remember why but he punched me in the arm...and it still friggin hurts. :thumbup: I tell you what, for a skinny little girl, he packs a punch.

That was some good friggin times, people!!!My liver hates me, but that's nothing new...I kicked $25 for the beers and there was no way that was enough. :shrug:I have no f'n idea how I got home, but I found out this morning that I made a stop at Burger King...there was an uneaten Whopper sitting on bigfun's kitchen counter. So I was sitting next to Verbal throughout the draft and I don't remember why but he punched me in the arm...and it still friggin hurts. :thumbup: I tell you what, for a skinny little girl, he packs a punch.
:confused: I really, really don't remember why either, but I'm sure you deserved it. Thanks for the smokes. :confused:

The greates shtick that shuke ever pulled off was convincing the whole board that his nerdness didn't exist.
:thumbup:
What's so confusing. We're all nerds. Some hide it better than others.
I didn't realize I'd been tyring to hide it.
i think it's tucked behind your stomach, porky :shrug:
This is you, right?
:thumbup: that's a Buzz Lightyear suit! COME ON!

That was some good friggin times, people!!!My liver hates me, but that's nothing new...I kicked $25 for the beers and there was no way that was enough. :lmao:I have no f'n idea how I got home, but I found out this morning that I made a stop at Burger King...there was an uneaten Whopper sitting on bigfun's kitchen counter. So I was sitting next to Verbal throughout the draft and I don't remember why but he punched me in the arm...and it still friggin hurts. :hot: I tell you what, for a skinny little girl, he packs a punch.
:confused: I really, really don't remember why either, but I'm sure you deserved it. Thanks for the smokes. :thumbup:
I'll give smokes to Bin Laden if he needed them...you were an easy call. :thumbup: And yes, I'm sure I deserved the violence thrown my way. :boxing:

now that whole foo fighters/nirvana thing, that #### had me messed up.
If I recall correctly there were definitely some fighting words spoken.
Boy, I'm glad I stayed out of that argument.
:lmao: pretty sure you wanted to strangle me a some point. lucky for me you settled for kicking my ### in pool (although i did win the last game :cry: )
I had your back GB :loco: lol @ Verbal trying to :pokey: it further with his best soundtrack composer debate. I acted like I actually cared :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao: pretty sure you wanted to strangle me a some point. lucky for me you settled for kicking my ### in pool (although i did win the last game :lmao: )
I had your back GB :rolleyes: lol @ Verbal trying to :lmao: it further with his best soundtrack composer debate. I acted like I actually cared :lmao:
:lmao: That was definite :lmao: as I don't even remember which side of the argument I was on. How did we get from Nirvana vs. Foo Fighers to best soundtrack composer anyway?

:lmao: pretty sure you wanted to strangle me a some point. lucky for me you settled for kicking my ### in pool (although i did win the last game :pickle: )
I had your back GB :thumbup: lol @ Verbal trying to :pokey: it further with his best soundtrack composer debate. I acted like I actually cared :bag:
:lmao: That was definite :pokey: as I don't even remember which side of the argument I was on. How did we get from Nirvana vs. Foo Fighers to best soundtrack composer anyway?
Bee-Gee's...

:lmao: pretty sure you wanted to strangle me a some point. lucky for me you settled for kicking my ### in pool (although i did win the last game :pickle: )
I had your back GB :thumbup: lol @ Verbal trying to :pokey: it further with his best soundtrack composer debate. I acted like I actually cared :bag:
:lmao: That was definite :pokey: as I don't even remember which side of the argument I was on. How did we get from Nirvana vs. Foo Fighers to best soundtrack composer anyway?
Bee-Gee's...
Mmm, still nothing. I need more.

Bee-Gee's...
Bee-Gee's came up somehow in the conversation, and you just blurted out, "BEST SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER OF ALL TIME?"

Bee-Gee's...
Bee-Gee's came up somehow in the conversation, and you just blurted out, "BEST SOUNDTRACK COMPOSER OF ALL TIME?"
:lmao:

Had I known this was going on, I would have driven up there. Ohio's in the Texas panhandle, right?
Why can't DFW get something together like this? seriously

NT is on the same tier as shuke with more bans and aliaii even. :thumbdown:
I'm pretty much unbannable so I don't know why this is a big deal.And NT is way more NOW than me anyway, I'm pretty sure it's been documented.

Bonzai's good people.
Bonzai was awesome.
Totally agree. He's near the top of my rankings, which will be posted later.
Me and bigfun were both fans. :thumbup:
Are you guys a couple or something?
We tried to move into the romantic level, but it just got too weird. So we decided to just remain friends. :thumbup: Did you miss that he and I have been B&M friends for more than a decade?Oh, and we're gonna need those rankings soon. :lobbying:

:lmao: pretty sure you wanted to strangle me a some point. lucky for me you settled for kicking my ### in pool (although i did win the last game :thumbup: )
I had your back GB :thumbup: lol @ Verbal trying to :suds: it further with his best soundtrack composer debate. I acted like I actually cared :bag:
Bee-Gee's...
:lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread