What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The cost of America’s police state (1 Viewer)

There is no cost. Only stimulation for the revolution.

They showed their hand with 9/11. Each psy op only exposes them more. True patriots no longer fall for it and are biding their time.

The fools bark what they are taught.

The hounds of freedom bite when the hand draws near.

They can no longer win. We lose more every day but when the house of cards hits the deck the strong will survive. 

Singing in to the ether of nothingness as the cattle  die around us.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did she do to get that beating?
Not sure. Only can base it on the tweets from the witness who is reporting what the family said: cops made her take a breathalyzer and she passed, then they wanted ID and she told them to #### off and leave her alone. 

Also there’s that thing where we separate children from their parents and then lose the kids.

Sorry 10 year old girl but we have to lay down the law at any cost.

Not sure. Only can base it on the tweets from the witness who is reporting what the family said: cops made her take a breathalyzer and she passed, then they wanted ID and she told them to #### off and leave her alone. 
I worry that some day I am going to say some thing like this and get beat.  You don't have to have ID on the beach and you are not required to produce it upon request.  You are only required to state your name for them.  I also would have refused to take the breathalyzer.  There is no upside to taking it.  What are you going to do arrest me for a BUI (beaching under the influence).  If I am being drunk and belligerent, either arrest me or tell me to move on. 

abbottjamesr said:
I worry that some day I am going to say some thing like this and get beat.  You don't have to have ID on the beach and you are not required to produce it upon request.  You are only required to state your name for them.  I also would have refused to take the breathalyzer.  There is no upside to taking it.  What are you going to do arrest me for a BUI (beaching under the influence).  If I am being drunk and belligerent, either arrest me or tell me to move on. 
Seems like there is more info now as the news outlets have picked it up. She’s 20, cops wanted to see if she was underage drinking. She insists she wasn’t, refuses to give her name, tells the cops they must have something better to do. Cops said she was mean to them and spit at them.

Legally she did need to give her name and she shouldn’t have spit on them but that still doesn’t give anyone the right to start throwing punches. 

Here is more footage and more of the story. Real heroes choking and punching a woman on the beach with her BF and 18 month old daughter because she might have been drinking underage. Great job guys. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/30/wildwood-police-release-bodycam-video-violent-arrest.html
Both sides handled things wrong but it's hard to watch that video without thinking the police escalated what should've been a minor situation into something major. The cops were clearly more in the wrong here and have no business on patrol. Great job pummeling a 105lb 20 year old girl. 

Both sides handled things wrong but it's hard to watch that video without thinking the police escalated what should've been a minor situation into something major. The cops were clearly more in the wrong here and have no business on patrol. Great job pummeling a 105lb 20 year old girl. 
The streets are safe now. 

I just don’t understand how we’ve gotten to this point. The police should be there to   solve serious crimes and protect people from violent crimes. We really need to re-evaluate how we ask and allow police to operate. 

Interesting story here, I don't remember hearing about it. 

Family of man killed by police is awarded $4 (then reduced to 4 cents and then nothing)

Story is a the victim was drunk and listening to music in his garage. A noise complaint was called. Police arrive and claim he was threatening them with a weapon. When SWAT arrived, SWAT officers saw the garage door was closed with bullet holes indicating the officers had fired through the garage door. When garage door was opened, the victim was lying dead having been shot 4 times. The victim had an unloaded gun in his back pocket. 

More came out about the woman in Wildwood. Police saw she had alcohol at her spot on the beach. She said it was her aunts who was on the way. They made her take 2 breathalyzers and she passed both. Then they told her to pour out the alcohol. She refused and then refused to give her name. Police threatened her telling her she was about to get dropped and she said she wasn’t the type that was going to just let the cops push her around. 

She’s my hero man. Every conservative in the country should be rallying around her.

@Joe Bryant can we get this moved to the right forum 

Interesting story here, I don't remember hearing about it. 

Family of man killed by police is awarded $4 (then reduced to 4 cents and then nothing)

Story is a the victim was drunk and listening to music in his garage. A noise complaint was called. Police arrive and claim he was threatening them with a weapon. When SWAT arrived, SWAT officers saw the garage door was closed with bullet holes indicating the officers had fired through the garage door. When garage door was opened, the victim was lying dead having been shot 4 times. The victim had an unloaded gun in his back pocket. 
Cops and jury should be put to death.

Users who are viewing this thread