What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The DonnyT/DLeo Survivor Saga (6 Viewers)

Now this is very nostalgic!!

DT welcome back!

Head to head with bass ale for double or nothing.

Bring it boys!

ETA filter...... female dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
You would rather have talked crap here and call me and my family names than get paid. I've never not paid a losing bet off in my life and still am not sure if this was a first or not. Its very disturbing reading some of this though. I could see why some might not pay a guy like this off, but still that's not like me and i hope some you all realize their is two sides to every story. I was suspended from this site for a few years back then and even when i was able to come back I stayed way because i could not be bothered. Sorry but unlike a lot here (it sure does seem it, but nothing personal meant ) my life doesn't revolved around this MB and i just had no desire to come back here and deal with the BS i took because i was a god awful at typing and sure didn't come across very well, to say the least. So even thought i love the FF hobby i just stopped coming here all together and for many years even after being suspended.

You making all sorts of claims and calling me everything in the book. I wonder if you'd do the same to my face bass? I can't get into what id really like to but if you ever knew who you were dealing with for real i am sure things would be different. Ya i open myself up for all kinds of things, have at it but I just wish you knew me in real life and some past back round. If you did i just think things would be different.

But really do you think you went about settling this in the best way? Do you have real proof of the bets won, seems i thought we had another bet are you sure we didn't? Did you ever think that just maybe you were not right about all of it or even some of it? Ya know seems that since you have been this hell bent of smearing me here that you might not have a problem meeting up someday. Do you really think I never paid you because I had known for sure I lost these bets and wanted to save the lousy $50 bucks and deal with all the nonsense here? There was so much BS going on around here back then Im very surprised that you guys are so shocked i may have forgotten about a $25 bet after being banned from the site. Im sure there are things im forgetting also, there just has to be more of a reason this went down the way it did. Im just not that type. Ive been in the Gambling business my whole life both sides of it. So much so that its a was a way of life for me for many years. If you know my name and goggled it you might get a better idea. You also may understand more about what i have been trying o say about myself also. Maybe then then you might understand this a bit better as far as not paying a $25 or $50 buck bet off.

Sucks that you had to go this far with calling me out Bassbrew it really is. That's why i must think you had rather post all the stuff you have than just emailed me and talked like a man (ya u say u did ONCE) i still check the same email address and never seen anything from you in forever, yet you were carrying on like this here. SOB MOFER talking to myself there I just wont get into what going through my mind hahaha heh. Had you just emailed me like you posted here this would not have ever been, but i just don't think that what you wanted now isn't it? I am sure im right about that. Nothing else makes any sense or was this your way of getting back because of some heated exchanges that we just might have had? Disgusted really calling my family #### and not just you. Dam. Just amazing that you carried on like this when i was no where to be seen and don't dare think it was over a lousy 50 bucks. You have balls i must say that much guy. I have guys who owe me for bets all over the net form past year ive forgotten about even more im sure..ya i know it sucks cuz i must believe your the type who would have paid had you lost and that's exactly how i look at it also. so it really irks you when it happens. I have Raider Dave emailing me telling me your still calling me out for the money or calling me and my family names over it. You feel doing that makes you the better man? Is that your way of getting paid, or are you going to keep doing it for the next 30 years or until one of us die or does this have to blow up even more?

You have my email, use it, Please. At this point i don't really care about winning or losing a dam side bet. I just don't wanna get pissed over it either anymore win lose or draw. i don't know you but must imagine you did in fact win something from me and if you also are so sure there was never any bets made previous to that then so be it....again you have my email, use it. i do not want to get into this anymore here. If you don't still have it Dave will give it to you. Im sure we can work something out if you really want to end this and stop it here. I just want you to understand i as not running or hiding from any known lost bet ever at least that i knew of.

Let it be known that I am one of the last survivors from the earliest days of the internet who interacted with Donny T....

There was a place called AOL where Sports message boards were born... What was it Donny - the PUOSU leagues? Some kind of Championship Leagues?

There are FBG's that weren't even alive then.....

Let it be known that I am one of the last survivors from the earliest days of the internet who interacted with Donny T....

There was a place called AOL where Sports message boards were born... What was it Donny - the PUOSU leagues? Some kind of Championship Leagues?

I'm sorry Reaper. This is sort of like admitting you're a Jets or a Bobcat fan.

What an amazing 10 minute read I just had. Man Bass you really are a terrible person taking advantage of DT/Dleo. Typed on my HTC with no typos...

You can just feel the bubbling under the surface of that last post...he's one or two cracks away from going ape again...

PUSUFFL

The League of Champions was created in 2002 and is an idea originating back to a league called The Put Up or Shut Up Fantasy Football League better known as PUSUFFL. The PUSUFFL was created in 2000 after a series of Mock Drafts on the AOL fantasy football message board, now known as Mock Qualifier Leagues. There was a lot of trash talking going on about who had the best draft and after a series of subjective mock rankings by AOL board members, the first twelve were chosen to participate in the first ever PUSUFFL........

http://ufflonline.com/LOCQRules.html

PUSUFFL

The League of Champions was created in 2002 and is an idea originating back to a league called The Put Up or Shut Up Fantasy Football League better known as PUSUFFL. The PUSUFFL was created in 2000 after a series of Mock Drafts on the AOL fantasy football message board, now known as Mock Qualifier Leagues. There was a lot of trash talking going on about who had the best draft and after a series of subjective mock rankings by AOL board members, the first twelve were chosen to participate in the first ever PUSUFFL........

Hey Dave ;) Wow, seemed longer than that... "only" 11 Years ago... I'd guess though that we were drafting on AOL a good 5 years before that.

Also took part for a while in Dave's leagues - Runs a great ship, I cut way back on keeper leagues though,

Huge fan of just drafting - Draft and Goes....

The next Survivor is coming up here Dave!!

PUSUFFL

Hey Dave ;) Wow, seemed longer than that... "only" 11 Years ago... I'd guess though that we were drafting on AOL a good 5 years before that.

Also took part for a while in Dave's leagues - Runs a great ship, I cut way back on keeper leagues though,

Huge fan of just drafting - Draft and Goes....

The next Survivor is coming up here Dave!!
It has been longer than that. While the LOC started in 2002, the AOL drafts were going on '97-'99 I believe. How times have changed.

I'll be on the lookout for the next survivor here. Meanwhile if you ever want to join myself, Rob O. and Dave O. in a survivor/draft masters league, I'll hold a spot open for you.

Peace.

You would rather have talked crap here and call me and my family names than get paid. I've never not paid a losing bet off in my life and still am not sure if this was a first or not. Its very disturbing reading some of this though. I could see why some might not pay a guy like this off, but still that's not like me and i hope some you all realize their is two sides to every story. I was suspended from this site for a few years back then and even when i was able to come back I stayed way because i could not be bothered. Sorry but unlike a lot here (it sure does seem it, but nothing personal meant ) my life doesn't revolved around this MB and i just had no desire to come back here and deal with the BS i took because i was a god awful at typing and sure didn't come across very well, to say the least. So even thought i love the FF hobby i just stopped coming here all together and for many years even after being suspended.

You making all sorts of claims and calling me everything in the book. I wonder if you'd do the same to my face bass? I can't get into what id really like to but if you ever knew who you were dealing with for real i am sure things would be different. Ya i open myself up for all kinds of things, have at it but I just wish you knew me in real life and some past back round. If you did i just think things would be different.

But really do you think you went about settling this in the best way? Do you have real proof of the bets won, seems i thought we had another bet are you sure we didn't? Did you ever think that just maybe you were not right about all of it or even some of it? Ya know seems that since you have been this hell bent of smearing me here that you might not have a problem meeting up someday. Do you really think I never paid you because I had known for sure I lost these bets and wanted to save the lousy $50 bucks and deal with all the nonsense here? There was so much BS going on around here back then Im very surprised that you guys are so shocked i may have forgotten about a $25 bet after being banned from the site. Im sure there are things im forgetting also, there just has to be more of a reason this went down the way it did. Im just not that type. Ive been in the Gambling business my whole life both sides of it. So much so that its a was a way of life for me for many years. If you know my name and goggled it you might get a better idea. You also may understand more about what i have been trying o say about myself also. Maybe then then you might understand this a bit better as far as not paying a $25 or $50 buck bet off.

Sucks that you had to go this far with calling me out Bassbrew it really is. That's why i must think you had rather post all the stuff you have than just emailed me and talked like a man (ya u say u did ONCE) i still check the same email address and never seen anything from you in forever, yet you were carrying on like this here. SOB MOFER talking to myself there I just wont get into what going through my mind hahaha heh. Had you just emailed me like you posted here this would not have ever been, but i just don't think that what you wanted now isn't it? I am sure im right about that. Nothing else makes any sense or was this your way of getting back because of some heated exchanges that we just might have had? Disgusted really calling my family #### and not just you. Dam. Just amazing that you carried on like this when i was no where to be seen and don't dare think it was over a lousy 50 bucks. You have balls i must say that much guy. I have guys who owe me for bets all over the net form past year ive forgotten about even more im sure..ya i know it sucks cuz i must believe your the type who would have paid had you lost and that's exactly how i look at it also. so it really irks you when it happens. I have Raider Dave emailing me telling me your still calling me out for the money or calling me and my family names over it. You feel doing that makes you the better man? Is that your way of getting paid, or are you going to keep doing it for the next 30 years or until one of us die or does this have to blow up even more?

You have my email, use it, Please. At this point i don't really care about winning or losing a dam side bet. I just don't wanna get pissed over it either anymore win lose or draw. i don't know you but must imagine you did in fact win something from me and if you also are so sure there was never any bets made previous to that then so be it....again you have my email, use it. i do not want to get into this anymore here. If you don't still have it Dave will give it to you. Im sure we can work something out if you really want to end this and stop it here. I just want you to understand i as not running or hiding from any known lost bet ever at least that i knew of.
I don't recall Bass calling your family names, DT.

Users who are viewing this thread