What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Masters - A Tradition Unlike Any Other (1 Viewer)

Bryson holing out there a bit of a bad break for Xander. Has to play with him now I think.
Why's that a bad thing? I'm planning to bet on Xander.at the end there
Because who wants to play with that guy? Bangs it by you 50 yards off the tee and then takes forever. How far out of position were Homa and him at the end of the round? Thought Cam Davis would have been a perfect pairing for Xander.

Bryson holing out there a bit of a bad break for Xander. Has to play with him now I think.
Why's that a bad thing? I'm planning to bet on Xander.at the end there
Because who wants to play with that guy? Bangs it by you 50 yards off the tee and then takes forever. How far out of position were Homa and him at the end of the round? Thought Cam Davis would have been a perfect pairing for Xander.
Xander doesn't strike me as the type that would be bothered by that. Based on what I saw today, Højgaard sure would so probably a good thing Bryson buried that shot.

I like watching LIV :shrug: their production is better than what the pga tour puts out week in and week out.

I suppose I'm lazy but I have no idea how where or when to see it. I like having golf on one of the networks on Sunday afternoon. If it was opposite the john deere or harbor town I might swap over, but you have to try hard to even figure out when it's on.

• Scottie Scheffler -115
  • Collin Morikawa +375
  • Max Homa +750
  • Ludvig Aberg +900
  • Bryson DeChambeau +2200
  • Xander Schauffele +3500
  • Cameron Smith +11000
  • Nicolai Hojgaard +12500

but you have to try hard to even figure out when it's on.
I mean you have to try, yes, but I wouldn't exactly say typing into Google "LIV golf streaming" is hard
It's not every week which is the issue. There is some tournament most every spring to fall weekend on national tv.
it’s on the cw so it is on one of the regular networks. it’s just as easy to find as the pga tour which can jump from espn plus to the golf channel to nbc/cbs to peacock/paramount.

I logged in to bovada and realized that I forgot to bet Morikawa top 10 or better :wall: and only bet him top 26

Love to see this…Scottie, Bryson, Davis, Aberg, Tiger all near the top in putting this week.

Rahm (last), Clark, Finau, Hideki, Neimann all near the bottom.
LIV golfers proving the lack of competitiveness is hurting them bigtime.

but you have to try hard to even figure out when it's on.
I mean you have to try, yes, but I wouldn't exactly say typing into Google "LIV golf streaming" is hard
It's not every week which is the issue. There is some tournament most every spring to fall weekend on national tv.
it’s on the cw so it is on one of the regular networks. it’s just as easy to find as the pga tour which can jump from espn plus to the golf channel to nbc/cbs to peacock/paramount.

I logged in to bovada and realized that I forgot to bet Morikawa top 10 or better :wall: and only bet him top 26
I bet 3 golfers to finish Top 5. I misread the bet and it was Top 5 on day one. Aberg and Morikawa were two of those. :kicksrock:

Users who are viewing this thread