What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The OFFICIAL 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread (1 Viewer)

Thanks for packing it in and no longer competing. Just terrible. :thumbdown:
:ptts: It's not their fault you guys blew a 10.5 game lead :lmao: :bye:
:confused: Having a hard time understanding why you think this is funny with how your team is playing. You could have probably used a sweep by the Red Sux as well. :bye:
Because your whining like a guy that knows his teams season is coming to an end rather shortly :bye: I knew the Sox were out of it a long time ago, THIS is well documented. :yes:

:confused: Having a hard time understanding why you think this is funny with how your team is playing. You could have probably used a sweep by the Red Sux as well. :bye:
Because your whining like a guy that knows his teams season is coming to an end rather shortly :bye: I knew the Sox were out of it a long time ago, THIS is well documented. :yes:
:lmao: Sorry, I forgot about your doom and gloom campaign. I guess you can relate to an underachieving team with a big payroll. :bye:

:lmao: Sorry, I forgot about your doom and gloom campaign. I guess you can relate to an underachieving team with a big payroll. :bye:
Sure can, I can also relate to a team that won the World Series last year. :bye:

Sure can, I can also relate to a team that won the World Series last year. :bye:
Pretty disappointing if they don't make it back to the playoffs with essentially the same team though.

Pretty disappointing if they don't make it back to the playoffs with essentially the same team though. a better team.
Fixed... and yes it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
' date='Aug 2 2006, 10:49 PM' post='5263992']

' date='Aug 2 2006, 10:36 PM' post='5263916']

Another come from behind, ninth inning win...

Good job guys....
:goodposting: Thanks...
Sure.... leave off the best part of my post.... Yanks still in first.... :D Looking forward to the five in Boston later this month and the 3 down in New York in mid-September.
Those are the tickets I will be selling because that series will mean nothing
If you're so confident then sell them to me now at face. Where are the seats
:rolleyes: Bro, I can get face value for them in September even when the series will be meaningless. Theyre behind home plate.
Bro, what you want for them then? You're certain they're worthless.... I don't think they are. I'd love to roll in behind home plate in our colors. What'cha wanting for them. I've got a couple round trip tickets I gotta burn by January...
Completely forgot about this post. Thought Id bump for old times sake

Good job guys....
Sure.... leave off the best part of my post.... Yanks still in first.... :D Looking forward to the five in Boston later this month and the 3 down in New York in mid-September.
:rolleyes: Bro, I can get face value for them in September even when the series will be meaningless. Theyre behind home plate.
Bro, what you want for them then? You're certain they're worthless.... I don't think they are. I'd love to roll in behind home plate in our colors. What'cha wanting for them. I've got a couple round trip tickets I gotta burn by January...
Woulda loved to have sat behind homeplate watching us take 3 of 4... meaningless games but woulda been a good time. WIsh ya woulda PMed me.. I would have bought them :shrug:

' date='Sep 27 2006, 10:54 PM' post='5612172']

Good job guys....
Woulda loved to have sat behind homeplate watching us take 3 of 4... meaningless games but woulda been a good time. WIsh ya woulda PMed me.. I would have bought them :shrug:
Way to try and salvage something from the season [icon]. I like it.BGP, on the other hand, would love it.

' date='Sep 27 2006, 10:54 PM' post='5612172']

Good job guys....
Way to try and salvage something from the season [icon]. I like it.BGP, on the other hand, would love it.
Sorry.. I guess the right answer was to renounce my team and throw away my Red Sox hat? :confused: I admitted they were meaningless games but I'd like to have watched them.... what was the appropriate repsonse? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread