What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Patrick Willis Appreciation / Get Well Thread (1 Viewer)

tommyk7

Footballguy
MONSTER game - 8 solos, INT-TD, 1 pass defended....good for 18.00 points in my league - and he didn't even play the 4th quarter.

Next week isn't a great matchup (DET), but I want Willis starting every week. I will use this thread as a status update for him.

MONSTER game - 8 solos, INT-TD, 1 pass defended....good for 18.00 points in my league - and he didn't even play the 4th quarter.

Next week isn't a great matchup (DET), but I want Willis starting every week. I will use this thread as a status update for him.
Play by Play ChartThat is in fact incorrect. Willis took some X-Rays and came back and played including in the 4th Quarter.

No new injury updates, Willis, as corrected above, came back in Sunday's game after X-Rays in the locker room showed nothing. Right after he came back, he nailed Julius Jones for a 6-yard loss on a screen.

On Willis' defensive touchdown: Nate Clements got called for excessive celebration on the play for dropping to his knees and paying homage to Willis.

(KFFL) Matt Maiocco, of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat, reports San Francisco 49ers LB Patrick Willis (leg) practiced Wednesday, Sept. 17, and is not listed on the team's injury report.

Beautiful! Adding a sack to all those solos pushed Willis to the top week 5 scorer in my league.

Users who are viewing this thread