What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Patriots Drive for the Lombardi - 2014 Edition (1 Viewer)

They won't win on the road in the playoffs, not with that offense and they will have to play on the road. They still don't have any WRs and that OL is still bad.
Yeah, but didn't you see that huge game they just won at home in early October?
This combination of posts from JohnnyU and Raider Nation should be priceless to Pats fans so I'll bump it for you... No thanks necessary,

They won't win on the road in the playoffs, not with that offense and they will have to play on the road. They still don't have any WRs and that OL is still bad.
This combination of posts from JohnnyU and Raider Nation should be priceless to Pats fans so I'll bump it for you... No thanks necessary,
They've both convinced me they are the same drunk uncle but from different geographical locations.

But I shall thank you anyways.

You must be the pride of Dolphins fans everywhere. Licking the Pats taint in every thread. Good work.

Users who are viewing this thread