What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Replacements -- Who Are You Rolling Out In Semis Due to Covid/Injuries? (1 Viewer)

kyoun1e

Footballguy
In one 12 team PPR league I secured a bye with a 12-2 record. Was rolling along nicely until...

...Godwin got injured. 

...Fournette got injured.

...Ekeler on Covid.

...Lamar Jackson hurt...then Huntley on Covid.

Don't think I've ever seen so much team destruction on my team and others in over 25 years of engaging in this hobby. Sooooo, here are some of the replacements I'm hoping pull me into the finals:

* QB: Matt Ryan vs DET -- Praying for Ryan to have a decent game in a good matchup indoors.

* RB: R. Jones @CAR -- Secured this cuff right at the trade deadline.

* RB: R. Penny vs CHI -- Probably get injured in the first quarter. Need the ceiling though.

* Flex: L. Treadwell @NYJ -- Steady targets and production lately.

Others who have been in consideration: J. Howard, J .Williams, B. Berrios, J. Patterson, A. Abdullah, J. Kelley, N. Collins.

Good luck all. We'll need it.

The Replacements?

tbh doesn’t get any better than Don’t Tell A Soul

all killer no filler 

I’m starting Tua - 4th QB in there since Wednesday

with Brandin Cooks out my WR3 is either Berrios (stop laughing we get points for return yards) or Bateman (lol) or Sutton (LMAO)

Starting Treadwell as Evans is ruled out. 

Had Ronald Jones all season, this is the first time I've started him. Essentially replaces Hopkins

Moreau as my weekly TE streamer

Damien Harris in my last flex spot that has seen little sucess from Sutton, Bateman and Golladay all season.

Still confident of winning 😁

Godwin out - Antonio Brown replaces

Brandin Cooks out - Russell Gage replaces 

Dalvin Cook out - Justin Jackson, por favor

Long way to go to get to stater quality, though holding AB through the injury and suspension will likely pay dividends. Gage gets the weak Detroit pass defense, Jackson the bad Houston run defense with a COVID-ravaged team. 

That'll do it for me. Lots of decisions to still make. So tempted to sit Najee Harris's lumbering butt in flex for Kadarius Toney, but can't pull the trigger. Too much risk there. 

with Brandin Cooks out my WR3 is either Berrios (stop laughing we get points for return yards) or Bateman (lol) or Sutton (LMAO)
went with Berrios, 103 KR TD, 5-37. 3 yds rush, 150 yds KR, full PPR + bonuses = 24.00

91% probability to advance 

I had to go with Rojo and J.Jackson.....Never felt better.....

Having to start T. Lawrence on same team....Not so much....

Will easily make 4th Title game in 5 years. 

Jackson for Eckeler

Hubbard for Swift

Abdullah for Connor

Landry for Evans

Tua for Taysom Hill

It is not going so well today.

Users who are viewing this thread