What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Wheelhouse 3rd annual NFL Playoff Contest (1 Viewer)

I just realized when I changed to the CHI d i forgot to switch Hines Ward for Muhammed, so I have two Bears and no Stillers :bag:

Looks like Wheelhouse just updated the list. The top three scorers all have Alexander and Roethlisberger, so #1 Bankerguy has the clear advantage. Looking at the top 25, a few others are still in the running:1. Bankerguy 324+SAlex+Ben

4. Warsteinner 301+Hass+Heath

6. Mapmaker and fanofthgame 300+Hass+Pitt D

9. flyingv and Kleck 297+SAlex+Ward

14. tarheel1unc and rifkin and untouched 292+SAlex+Heath

14. jazz12pg 292+Hass+Ward

18. vikingman87 291+SAlex+Bettis

22. finnref 290+SAlex+Parker

May be a few other contenders outside the top 25 with a different pair of SEA/PIT players.

i have shaunie and the pitt defense...in other words no chance to win or likely finish in the top 10....... :loco: had fun- thanks for the contest wheelhouse :bye:

1 point...wow, wish we had someone different so I still had a chance :ptts: , still fun, thanks...least i might get my tiebreaker right :D

f/k/a Bad_Mo_focher (I guess my name was too controversial, or the Mod who changed it hasn't seen Meet the ####ers)293 with Alexander and Ward. Looks like I can't do any better than 5th or 6th since a few teams ahead of me also have these guys.Mutha F......!

1 point...wow, wish we had someone different so I still had a chance :ptts: , still fun, thanks...
Yep, Chris, in the top 5, 4 of us have Big Ben and SAlex still left....Warsteinner looks to be the one who could catch the lead....he has Hasselbeck and Heath Miller.Still, out of 200 people, to take a #5 finish...that does as much for my ego as winning it lol.

WooHoo! I made the top ten! :hey: You know what that means, don't you?That even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :blush:

1 point...wow, wish we had someone different so I still had a chance :ptts: , still fun, thanks...
Yep, Chris, in the top 5, 4 of us have Big Ben and SAlex still left....Warsteinner looks to be the one who could catch the lead....he has Hasselbeck and Heath Miller.Still, out of 200 people, to take a #5 finish...that does as much for my ego as winning it lol.
This is true as a top 5 with 200 may not happen again. :( But seeing as I predicted this Super Bowl and the Hawks to win by 10, perhaps I should place some $ on the Hawks :popcorn:

So, what would be the theoretical best at this point? The highest I could come up with is:75 PIT Roethlisberger45 NEP Brady33 DEN Anderson18 IND Edge14 CIN RJohnson92 CAR Smith 27 WAS Moss48 SEA DJax8 NYG Shockey3 CHI Gould4 TAM Tampa D4 JAX Jax D371 TOTALThere may be a higher possibility with some permutation of Alexander/DJax, Anderson/Smith, Portis/Moss/Cooley(?)/Wash D(?), Galloway/Tampa D, etc but I haven't tried all the permutations.

A first shot at the best roster:

Code:
Brady, Tom           45Roethlisberger, Ben  75Jones, Thomas        14Johnson, Rudi        14Anderson, Mike       33Moss, Santana        48Smith, Steve         93Jackson, Darrell     27Clark, Dallas        18Bryant, Matt          4Jacksonville          4NY Giants             4Total               379

Users who are viewing this thread