What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

There is a FULL SLATE of NFL games this Saturday, Christmas Eve! Who is IN/OUT? Will frigid weather change your plans? (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I started this thread for a couple of reasons

-1st of all, I was under the assumption that there was a full slate of games on Sunday because I am expecting my son to arrive in the late morning Christmas Day and part of the reason is Green Bay takes on Miami at Noon/1:00 and I assumed that ALL NFL teams were likely playing the 1:00 or 4:00 frame on Christmas so it was a big surprise to me when I saw a ton of games scheduled at 1:00 Saturday, shorter week for most teams and there are some players who will offer availability challenges for many of us

-The 2nd reason is to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays and just good vibrations for all those that are more on the atheist end of the spectrum we'll say.

I believe there is at least 10 games scheduled for Christmas Eve, seems like that will be the RedZone Channel coverage day. I was surprised when i started filling out my line ups this morning.
Good Luck to those of you still in the Playoffs and do take the time this week to reach out to family and friends.
I was late to the season this year and just got my tree up this past weekend, started baking some cookies mostly to test out what works and what doesn't...when you make the choc chip cookies, very small balls on the cookie sheets, they come out a lot better I'm finding.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Bills at Bears...7F, overcast and COLD, hard to throw a football, 20mph winds with gussts

NO at Cleveland...13f with a lot of wind and fog, in fact dangerous, not sure how they can expect fans to drive to the stadium
30 mph winds with gusts?

Seattle at Kansas City...clear skies and 2f, that's right 2 degrees above ZERO!

And there's a lot of this stuff so you want to pay attention to the weather forecast.
Pretty day at Hard Rock on Christmas is expected with 25,000 Green Bay fans I'm guessing?
What better spot than South Beach while this freeze sets in across the country?

I started this thread for a couple of reasons

-1st of all, I was under the assumption that there was a full slate of games on Sunday because I am expecting my son to arrive in the late morning Christmas Day and part of the reason is Green Bay takes on Miami at Noon/1:00 and I assumed that ALL NFL teams were likely playing the 1:00 or 4:00 frame on Christmas so it was a big surprise to me when I saw a ton of games scheduled at 1:00 Saturday, shorter week for most teams and there are some players who will offer availability challenges for many of us

-The 2nd reason is to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays and just good vibrations for all those that are more on the atheist end of the spectrum we'll say.

I believe there is at least 10 games scheduled for Christmas Eve, seems like that will be the RedZone Channel coverage day. I was surprised when i started filling out my line ups this morning.
Good Luck to those of you still in the Playoffs and do take the time this week to reach out to family and friends.
I was late to the season this year and just got my tree up this past weekend, started baking some cookies mostly to test out what works and what doesn't...when you make the choc chip cookies, very small balls on the cookie sheets, they come out a lot better I'm finding.

Cheers!
Also take them out before they look "done", they still cook/dry/harden a little after. If you wait til they seem done they'll be hard and crunchy, that's what happened to me anyway. Which at least in my opinion is very bad. And however much butter it calls for, doesn't hurt to bump it up a little.

Happy holidays, MOP (and everyone else here). Always appreciate your posts and analyses. My daughter, a huge football fan and sports analytics nut (she has worked for MLB teams) will be here and we will watch on Saturday and Sunday!

I gave my tickets away as soon as I saw the Steelers were playing the night game on Christmas Eve. My friend twin girls (both in 30s) are going and don't care about the temps.

Users who are viewing this thread