What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This Thread Is Whimsical Until The Next Rally (5 Viewers)

I see from the thread title that this has suddenly become a discussion of a cloaking device or cloaking devices. It makes sense in a way since the prior subject matter was Trump rallies and I can't blame people for not wanting to be seen at those, but I digress...

The new thread title begs the question, is this discussion restricted to Star Trek cloaking devices only or can we include the Invisibility Cloak found in the Harry Potter books?

So looks like a total of 9,000 people attended rallies in venues designed to hold about 25,000 total(I won't count the obviously unnecessary overflow of the first venue). That's an average of 36% capacity, which weirdly enough is close to his approval ratings.

The comments jump to some silly conclusions; I read this as they need to get a negative covid test this weekend (with the implication that without one, don’t come in until you do.) It makes me wonder, if they have a positive test if that would be disclosed at this point, as it would be bad PR for the campaign. Seems like they should have been getting tested anyway if there were staffers testing positive, why they waited a week is beyond me. 

Can see the staffers now, lining up someone "clean" to get their nose swabbed for them, like college football players in the early nineties having others take their pee test...

Users who are viewing this thread