What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Titans at Patriots*** (-7.5) O/U 43.5 (1 Viewer)

The true genius of Bill B is his lack of ego. Don’t ask too much of your QB. Don’t worry about high flying plays that make you look good and have announcers gushing about great route concepts. 

Establish a decent run game, get a bunch of targets that excel at short routes and keep most of your playbook in the 5-10 yard range. 

Convert those high probability plays on 2 of 3 attempts and you march down the field and score while also chewing clock. 

After all these years it is still surprising that he isn’t copied by others. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Vrabel rightfully pissed that he has to challenge the score. Dude wasn’t even touched 

The true genius of Bill B is his lack of ego. Don’t ask too much of your QB. Don’t worry about high flying plays that make you look good and have announcers gushing about great route concepts. 

Establish a decent run game, get a bunch of targets that excel at short routes and keep most of your playbook in the 5-10 yard range. 

Convert those high probability plays on 2 of 3 attempts and you march down the field and score while also chewing clock. 

MV is doing a decent job of it but they have different skillsets to manage. 

:rant:

i wouldn’t have believed it if you had told me bullock would be losing the game for them. 

I hate the pats 

but I like Mac, love seeing him show half the league they made a mistake not drafting him. 

It really is brilliant.  Build a good defense, and a simple yet effective offense, everything high percentage plays.  

My pet peeve for the day is being out of market. Can’t watch the game anywhere, even if you are a subscriber to the places that have the game. 

My pet peeve for the day is being out of market. Can’t watch the game anywhere, even if you are a subscriber to the places that have the game. 
If it’s any consolation, I’m switching over to the Colts/ Bucs. That one is actually a game worth watching. 

Steve Tasker said:
It really is brilliant.  Build a good defense, and a simple yet effective offense, everything high percentage plays.  
I think he would tell you it's not brilliance.

It's economics.

Bill's decree is in economics, and he approaches everything from a numbers basis.

His final lesson for the league is this: quarterbacks, like running backs and wide receivers, are widgets.

Users who are viewing this thread