What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans Giants thread (1 Viewer)

Mariota was over on that TD. Doesn't really mean anything with Henry getting in after, but the guy was perfect on "and 1" runs in his career so...

I want to see Corey Coleman in this game. The Gmen really need help at WR and he had a couple catches last week

Looks like Kendrick Lewis is in because Vaccaro took his helmet off? IDK but that's not a good thing, despite that tackle

Rainy miserable conditions out there. Titans are jumping all over Saquon, Giants going to have to establish "Drops" Engram or Shepard to have a chance.

Rainy miserable conditions out there. Titans are jumping all over Saquon, Giants going to have to establish "Drops" Engram or Shepard to have a chance.
waiting for "my team" to mess this up but wow they've been great on Saquan thus far

Ryan is leaving his guy (got ya figured out Eli) before the ball is even thrown.

The Giants gotta put a back at WR or Engram or...idk but anyone that will pose a threat

It's a mess out there in Metlife. Cold, rainy... the teeam that can run more effectively wins. Right now Giants getting run on and they break contain way too much. Mauro is a repeat offender.

Lewis will be a surprise cut or third string or somesuch next year

There's gotta be a response to him allowing so many sacks

Giants O-line which has played much better the last 5 games really being pressured hard. Eli barely getting 2 seconds back there and is being forced into some bad throws.

Nothing on twitter.

Haven't noticed Vaccaro since he took his helmet off. He could have been in, the camera often isn't on the safeties

LOL Dixon fumbled the ball and was like "eff it" and ran. Wasn't called.

Giants are 10 yards away I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP DROP

Engram, Sheperd, and Barkley with 3 straight drops.  Manning couldn't even get protection for the Hail Mary, geez.

So did the Giants RT, get the penalty and his hit to the ground pop out his shoulder? I missed the name there

Users who are viewing this thread