What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans without Henry (1 Viewer)

Do you think they play him next week now? 
It looks like they need to win to lock the 1 seed, or KC lose. 
Yes but with an expected Vrabel saying a don't overdo it theme soon. Just enough to knock the rust off and (important too) enough stress on his foot so the docs can check swelling and discuss with him.

Foreman has been rolling and that's his former team and Vrabel's former team and Cunningham's and...did I mention the Houston Oilers?

They're going to want to "punch them in the mouth" and then sit players reasonably.

No one would be surprised if a division opponent took a cheap shot either. The afc south has been classy all in all and no disrespect to the Texans behavior, I'd still get players out of the game though.

I bet it has a businessy feel

Is he even practicing or running?

it seems that he may need time to get in football shape…
Yes, two weeks now. A week before light running.

He's been 'a good boy,' perfect by all accounts. Everyone was probably worried he wouldn't rest but he did.

Never forget he is the rarest of athletes that has been speaking to NFL legends at RB since he was in high school.  I don't know if Earl Campbell told him don't work out or Jarrett Payton said dad did this or Eddie said...but it has to be invaluable to have such a cast to offer him advice. 

Yes but with an expected Vrabel saying a don't overdo it theme soon. Just enough to knock the rust off and (important too) enough stress on his foot so the docs can check swelling and discuss with him.

Foreman has been rolling and that's his former team and Vrabel's former team and Cunningham's and...did I mention the Houston Oilers?

They're going to want to "punch them in the mouth" and then sit players reasonably.

No one would be surprised if a division opponent took a cheap shot either. The afc south has been classy all in all and no disrespect to the Texans behavior, I'd still get players out of the game though.

I bet it has a businessy feel
👍🏽 

FWIW, i wasn’t sure so checked, it looks like 4 AFC teams still have a chance to take the 1 seed. 

• Smile
Reactions: Bri

Users who are viewing this thread