What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

tnf seahawks @ cardinals (1 Viewer)

I would not at all be surprised if the Cardinals won this game outright.
I wouldn't be shocked. I don't think the gap between any two teams in the NFL is as large as most people think. The "any given Sunday" phrase has a lot of truth to it, especially when you're talking about a home underdog (+4.5 at the moment).

I'm off to a bar to watch the game with a good friend that's moving away tomorrow. I may be a more entertaining board member when I return later this evening.

:banned:

...especially the Legion of Boom.
Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.
Adj. Variation and shortening of the word 'fetching'. Used to describe something cool and trendy. General usage by females, teeny-boppers. You can almost hear it replied with "Like, totally!" Coined by the movie 'Mean Girls'.

Let the men converse please.
Only took ya 5 hours for that zinger! I feel so dissed. I'll let ya get back to your Legion of Boom!

ImTheScientist said:
FantasyTrader said:
seahawk 17 said:
Seattle has not won in AZ since 2010.
Wow, there's a stat I would not have guessed.
They were not good in 2011, and last year it was Wilson's first start of his career. That number is somewhat misleading.
It's not misleading at all, especially when you consider they Seattle had won only once in seven tries at U of P Stadium. So I guess it is misleading in that it doesn't show how badly Seattle has performed in AZ.
1-7 even worse....no cakewalk my friends...no cakewalk.
I always think it's strange when people dig into games from a few seasons back to infer something about a matchup with current rosters. What relevance can a 2010 regular season matchup between two completely different teams have today? By the end of the season, when these teams meet up again, people will already say "these are completely different teams now".

ImTheScientist said:
FantasyTrader said:
seahawk 17 said:
Seattle has not won in AZ since 2010.
Wow, there's a stat I would not have guessed.
They were not good in 2011, and last year it was Wilson's first start of his career. That number is somewhat misleading.
It's not misleading at all, especially when you consider they Seattle had won only once in seven tries at U of P Stadium. So I guess it is misleading in that it doesn't show how badly Seattle has performed in AZ.
1-7 even worse....no cakewalk my friends...no cakewalk.
I always think it's strange when people dig into games from a few seasons back to infer something about a matchup with current rosters. What relevance can a 2010 regular season matchup between two completely different teams have today? By the end of the season, when these teams meet up again, people will already say "these are completely different teams now".
It's a mind set. Same reason people say that Seattle is a bad road team. Different players, but up until the last 1.5 seasons a true story.

...especially the Legion of Boom.
Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.
Adj. Variation and shortening of the word 'fetching'. Used to describe something cool and trendy. General usage by females, teeny-boppers. You can almost hear it replied with "Like, totally!" Coined by the movie 'Mean Girls'.

Let the men converse please.
Only took ya 5 hours for that zinger! I feel so dissed. I'll let ya get back to your Legion of Boom!
Been busy, and just having some fun. Lighten up Sally. Oh, INT Legion of Boom says :bye:

15 yards for gently cradling the passer in his loving arms.

Correction: Half the distance to the goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't seen what next week's matchup is, but after the past couple weeks of Buffalo, Cleveland, Arizona, I presume it involves at least one of Jacksonville, NYJ, or Oakland

haven't seen what next week's matchup is, but after the past couple weeks of Buffalo, Cleveland, Arizona, I presume it involves at least one of Jacksonville, NYJ, or Oakland
nevermind, just checked...

0-5 Tampa vs. 2-3 Carolina

And the nfl wants to add more of these poopshows?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread