What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tony Hollings released (1 Viewer)

Bri

Footballguy
The Texans released Tony Hollings.

Some here used to like this guy, any thoughts on him now?

With all of the bigger name free agents out there, I doubt many will give him much thought. Perhaps as a backup somewhere but thats about it.

I think after Alexander leaves, Seattle will sign him and he'll lead the league in rushing. Grab him now fellas.It is possible I'm wrong, however.

I think after Alexander leaves, Seattle will sign him and he'll lead the league in rushing. Grab him now fellas.It is possible I'm wrong, however.
Thanks for the advice! I just went out and picked him up in my 32 team dynasty! You guys rock!

Someone bumped the old thread with this update yesterday. I'll repost my response:What a nice opportunity to reminisce the rookies I passed up for Tony Hollings:

Carson Palmer

Jason Witten

Dallas Clark

Anquan Boldin

Brandon Lloyd

Chris Simms

Nate Burleson

Josh Brown

LJ Smith

Rex Grossman

and last but not least,

Domanick Davis

:bag:

I kept trying to trade up that year to get a shot at Hollings in our dynasty rookie draft, but my buddy wouldn't give up the pick. Sometimes the best deals are the ones you don't make.....

Users who are viewing this thread