What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Cook for Allen? (1 Viewer)

kinglochness

Footballguy
Have a trade offer to give up Dalvin Cook for Josh Allen straight up. Ordinarily I wouldn’t consider it, but I’m in QB hell with Brady at the moment. Might be worth it long term. Can’t talk him into anything less than Cook. Even a 2 for 1 deal. Would not take effect until after this week’s games. Thoughts?

10 team redraft, 1 pt ppr
1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 D
QB-Brady, Prescott (O)
RB-Cook, Swift (O), Fournette, Dillon, Patterson, Herbert, Stevenson
WR-T Hill, Sutton, Kirk, Higgins, D Smith
TE-Pitts
K-York
D-Steelers

What QB's are available on waivers? 10 team, 1 QB league should have playable options on waivers. I wouldn't want to give up Cook unless there is no other options.

What QB's are available on waivers? 10 team, 1 QB league should have playable options on waivers. I wouldn't want to give up Cook unless there is no other options.
Streamable options, but none that are very exciting. Guys like Goff, Wentz, Mariota, Jones, Z Wilson, Ryan, Winston. I guess that’s the real question. Pull the trigger on Allen or dial up one of these guys every week and hope for the best. Brady should be better going forward and I’ve got Prescott coming back in a few weeks.

Not a fan of QB for RB trades. Especially since there is usually a QB1 streamer every week. Good luck finding an RB1 ( bellcow) streamer on the waiver wire to stream each week... Brady has been off since he's had to throw to 3rd string guys for several weeks. I believe he'll have more weeks like this past Sunday though given that his WR1's are back on the field.

Users who are viewing this thread