What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Fields (1 Viewer)

Heisenberg23

Footballguy
14 team PPR redraft . I’m stacked except WR. 1 Qb start and have Lamar and Fields… should i offer Qb fields and Wr Toney for WR St Brown and Rb mattison (have Dalvin)

I would look for a better trade to give up Fields and Toney. I think Toney may be a difference maker down the stretch especially if JuJu has to miss time to let Toney flourish.

I would look for a better trade to give up Fields and Toney. I think Toney may be a difference maker down the stretch especially if JuJu has to miss time to let Toney flourish.

I totally agree, What receiver could you get for Fields straight up? If you are stacked everywhere else, I would be looking for two things in trading Fields, a good WR and a possible back up QB (if needed).

i would trade Lamar, what has he really done in the last month? fields Is a difference-maker right now.
Great point. Maybe put both of them on the block and take whichever offer nets you the best return.
I wouldn’t take the best return on someone that can win you a title. You want the best player in a trade, most likely it’s Fields. They will be losing most every week while Lamar will be winning (and playing not to get hurt).

I wouldn’t take the best return on someone that can win you a title. You want the best player in a trade, most likely it’s Fields. They will be losing most every week while Lamar will be winning (and playing not to get hurt).
Generally true unless you have two of the same type asset. I believe that is the case here. Just because Lamar is on a down swing doesn't mean he can't still win you the league. Also, just because Fields has strung some great games together doesn't mean he won't go back to what he was before.

My point is both of these QB's are difference makers. Put them both out on the block and see what comes in. If you trust Fields more and the offer doesn't blow your socks off then take the offer for Lamar. There are many ways to evaluate a trade.

Check Fields' schedule, I think after this week it gets much harder. Fields is the hottest name right now, but I feel like the floor might drop out after this week and he goes back to barely rosterable. If you can get a great haul, I would trade him.

Another thing to consider about Fields is that Chicago doesn't really care about winning. There is a good chance they scale back the rushing aspect of this offense later in the season. Why risk injury when they know they have something special in Fields and he needs a full offseason to work on his passing.

Users who are viewing this thread