What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for Waddle or Chase (1 Viewer)

Wrigley

Footballguy
12 team .5ppr 2RB/3WR/1FLX

Owner is desperate for RB help, I'm desperate for WR help

He owns both Chase and Waddle

Looking to move one of the following
Kamera
Stevenson
Jacobs
Swift
Mostart
Wilson

He's offered me Waddle for Jacobs, but I think thats too rich

What says the ACF?

Obviously I would put my sights on Chase but that may not be an option.

As far as the offer goes, I wouldn't mind that trade if I had confidence in Swift being healthy. I would actually see if you could work a deal involving Kamara as I don't think he will be his usual self for the rest of the year. I would try and sell him if possible. I think Jacobs keeps up this pace and wouldn't want to move him.

Can you package Kamara and a lesser WR for Chase?

Your are in a great position. You have excellent RBs and a lot of depth. You hold the hammer. And I would be going for Chase. Offer Kamara + WR3 type for Chase.

If his price for Chase is too high, I would rather trade Kamara for Waddle and keep Jacobs.....I agree with Gally here.

Or ask for more regarding Waddle for Jacobs. It would be easier to formulate a trade suggestion if we know your whole team and the other owner's whole team.

Your are in a great position. You have excellent RBs and a lot of depth. You hold the hammer. And I would be going for Chase. Offer Kamara + WR3 type for Chase.

If his price for Chase is too high, I would rather trade Kamara for Waddle and keep Jacobs.....I agree with Gally here.

Or ask for more regarding Waddle for Jacobs. It would be easier to formulate a trade suggestion if we know your whole team and the other owner's whole team.
Lets put it this way

My #1WR is Sutton, with a couple rookies, and DJ Moore
His top 2 RBs are A Jones, and Patterson

Obviously I would put my sights on Chase but that may not be an option.

As far as the offer goes, I wouldn't mind that trade if I had confidence in Swift being healthy. I would actually see if you could work a deal involving Kamara as I don't think he will be his usual self for the rest of the year. I would try and sell him if possible. I think Jacobs keeps up this pace and wouldn't want to move him.

Can you package Kamara and a lesser WR for Chase?
My opinion is there is no way that I would accept Kamara and any of his WRs for either Chase or Waddle because Kamara is 27 years old, and I have a concern about his health along with all the wear & tear he has experienced. Also he has pending legal action.

My opinion is there is no way that I would accept Kamara and any of his WRs for either Chase or Waddle because Kamara is 27 years old, and I have a concern about his health along with all the wear & tear he has experienced. Also he has pending legal action.
All that is info about Kamara are the reasons why I would be floating Kamara out there in the trade offer. I would take either Waddle or Chase but I woudl try for Chase first. As it seems this guy is RB desperate Kamara may be good enough when adding in a sweetener.

All that is info about Kamara are the reasons why I would be floating Kamara out there in the trade offer. I would take either Waddle or Chase but I woudl try for Chase first. As it seems this guy is RB desperate Kamara may be good enough when adding in a sweetener.
I fully agree with you about offering Kamara, I just have a hard time seeing a good fantasy owner accepting this Kamara offer, but maybe it will work.

Tag teaming on this as I'm in a similar situation -- though I have Kupp, my #2 WR is Sutton

My RB's are --and we only start 1 in Standard

Swift
Pollard
Stevenson
Foreman
Patterson (IR --soon to come off)
K. Williams (IR)
Eno

The Waddle owner also has JJ, but is weak in RB's (Montgomery, SIngletary, Carter) -- * FWIW this owner also has Conner
The Chase owner also has Diggs and Dj Moore but his RB's are Gibson and Drake.

Any thoughts on a feasible trade package for either ? e.g. Swift and Stevenson for either? Eno and Pollard for Waddle?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread