What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading Trent Richardson? (1 Viewer)

HumblePie

Footballguy
I at the point that am looking to unload Trent Richardson to see what I can get for him. I'm in a keeper league, and he'll cost me a 2nd rounder to keep him next year. At his current level of play, I'm not sure I'm interested, but I think others still might be. I still have Jamaal Charles (who will cost me a 1st) and CJ Spiller (who will cost me a 10th).

I have the opportunity to trade him for either Julio Jones (who I could keep next year for a 9th next year), which would obviously be just a long-term, team building move. I could also potentially trade him for Justin Blackmon (who would also be a 9th), which would help both this year some and next year once the Jags draft a real QB.

I am worried that I'm underselling TR, but also am aware that I could be more attached to him than is objectively warrented.

The Colts backfield is a mess. Wilson just signed, I don't know how much longer Brown will be around.

My guess the Richardson / Wilson combo will go on for at least another year barring injury. Justin Blackmon is a huge question mark, with the Jags this year, ummm no. But if they snag a good QB next yr he could produce. I love Julio... that would not be a bad trade IMO... a healthy Julio is top 5 WR in the league on a pass happy team.

Users who are viewing this thread