What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Travdogg's positional rankings from week 5 onward (1 Viewer)

9. Russell Wilson (NR), hey there he is, finally feel like I saw Russell Wilson for the first time this season. Offense could be more pass heavy without Williams.
@russell wilson

When you look back on this season at least you'll always have this to hang your hat on.

9. Russell Wilson (NR), hey there he is, finally feel like I saw Russell Wilson for the first time this season. Offense could be more pass heavy without Williams.
@russell wilson

When you look back on this season at least you'll always have this to hang your hat on.
Sad part is, he could have had a big game. He left a ton on the table. Could have had 2-3 TDs. It'd be one thing if they weren't able to move the ball and nobody was getting open. Here, it's like as bad as he looks, the fix is likely fixable.

But yeah, he was arguably the worst player on the Broncos last night.

@russell wilson

Sad part is, he could have had a big game. He left a ton on the table. Could have had 2-3 TDs. It'd be one thing if they weren't able to move the ball and nobody was getting open. Here, it's like as bad as he looks, the fix is likely fixable.

It's crazy what's going on with Wilson. I wonder if he let the hype, such a big trade for his services, and the contract convince him he didn't need to work as hard? Just feels like his energy isn't there ATM and I don't know if you recapture that mid-season when things are slipping away.

When Sean Payton becomes the Broncos coach next season Russ will rebound in a big way.

@russell wilson

But he did leave a lot on the table. Again. He has no one to blame but himself. The WRs are getting open.
I have my doubts that he is fixable. His decision making is poor and slow and his accuracy is bad.
Wilson has to be off the list next week and Rodgers will be back on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread