What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Turfwar.com (1 Viewer)

So what are the chances anything changes in the Early or Late games?

I am currently sitting at #1 in the Late games and would obviously love for that to hold up!

So what are the chances anything changes in the Early or Late games?I am currently sitting at #1 in the Late games and would obviously love for that to hold up!
Nice work.... By now things for the 'completed' games have typically been solid...but it is not official until Tuesdays at 5 or 6pm

Tried it this week and used the 4 free credits (1 all + 2 early). If I understand this correctly, I should get 4 credits (2 - 1st in early sub-leagues) + $75 for 9th place in early game. For small amounts like this, is it possible to have the $75 just converted to credits. Saves the $US - $Can exchange hastle.

Thanks

Tried it this week and used the 4 free credits (1 all + 2 early). If I understand this correctly, I should get 4 credits (2 - 1st in early sub-leagues) + $75 for 9th place in early game. For small amounts like this, is it possible to have the $75 just converted to credits. Saves the $US - $Can exchange hastle.Thanks
Sorry but due to the way our contests (and company) are set up we must pay out all monetary prizes by check.

I'm not sure if it was because of my post or not, but CHUD's team appears to be fixed. He'll probably pass me by now, but I feel better about losing fairly than winning on a glitch. I like the set-up and I'm hooked. I'll be playing next week even if I don't win any credits.

I'm not sure if it was because of my post or not, but CHUD's team appears to be fixed. He'll probably pass me by now, but I feel better about losing fairly than winning on a glitch. I like the set-up and I'm hooked. I'll be playing next week even if I don't win any credits.
Our NFL data provider was having some transmission difficulties Sunday night, that's why individual stats weren't posting. Everything back to normal tonight and there's already been a lot of movement on the NIGHT leaderboard so far, especially since Plaxico just went over 85 yards receiving and triggered the WR position challenge question to YES and the 15 points that went with it.

Our NFL data provider was having some transmission difficulties Sunday night, that's why individual stats weren't posting. Everything back to normal tonight and there's already been a lot of movement on the NIGHT leaderboard so far, especially since Plaxico just went over 85 yards receiving and triggered the WR position challenge question to YES and the 15 points that went with it.
Turf,When do the "All Games" scores posted right now become final?

can someone tell what i won? i finished 6th on the night games
What's your team name? Looks like the guy currently listed in 6th also has a roster that is currently in 2nd.I hope these stats hold up, I'm currently listed as first in the night games. Going to :unsure: if I wake up tommorrow and its changed.

can someone tell what i won? i finished 6th on the night games
What's your team name? Looks like the guy currently listed in 6th also has a roster that is currently in 2nd.I hope these stats hold up, I'm currently listed as first in the night games. Going to :unsure: if I wake up tommorrow and its changed.
Kinda feeling the same about being listed as 2nd in the All Games.

So what are the chances anything changes in the Early or Late games?I am currently sitting at #1 in the Late games and would obviously love for that to hold up!
Well, it held up. :goodposting: Thanks Dodds for the heads up and I am definitely hooked! This will be perfect for a much needed vacation. :nerd:

Nice. I got the email for the week 3 winnings being processed cut and sent out. In one of my earlier posts I brought this up and it was exactly what I meant about notification on when the checks would be sent. Thanks :pickle:
Hmm... I misread this earlier. I thought you posted that you'd received a check. Have you actually received it yet, delusional? Just want to make sure some people are actually seeing the money they're winning. Forgive me for being skeptical, Jeff, but it is the time we live in.

Nice. I got the email for the week 3 winnings being processed cut and sent out. In one of my earlier posts I brought this up and it was exactly what I meant about notification on when the checks would be sent. Thanks :rant:
Hmm... I misread this earlier. I thought you posted that you'd received a check. Have you actually received it yet, delusional? Just want to make sure some people are actually seeing the money they're winning. Forgive me for being skeptical, Jeff, but it is the time we live in.
Not a problem. The first batch of money won by FBGs in week 3 went out yesterday, hopefully they'll start posting here when they get their checks later this week. In addition, the week 4 winners checks will go out later this week and there's a bunch of FBGs in that group as well.All in all we've awarded something like $35,000 to FBGs since the start of the year, I sure hope they'll come back here to tell everyone about their experience as they start cashing their checks over the next several weeks.Thanks again to all you guys who are helping us spread the word, we really appreciate it!

Nice. I got the email for the week 3 winnings being processed cut and sent out. In one of my earlier posts I brought this up and it was exactly what I meant about notification on when the checks would be sent. Thanks :missing:
Not a problem. The first batch of money won by FBGs in week 3 went out yesterday, hopefully they'll start posting here when they get their checks later this week. In addition, the week 4 winners checks will go out later this week and there's a bunch of FBGs in that group as well.All in all we've awarded something like $35,000 to FBGs since the start of the year, I sure hope they'll come back here to tell everyone about their experience as they start cashing their checks over the next several weeks.Thanks again to all you guys who are helping us spread the word, we really appreciate it!
Actually Bob Sac I haven't yet and wondering why. The email i recieved said "has been processed and yourcheck for your Turf War win(s) will be going out this coming Monday." Was kinda hoping today it would have arrived. Hoping for tomorrow now

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I got the email for the week 3 winnings being processed cut and sent out. In one of my earlier posts I brought this up and it was exactly what I meant about notification on when the checks would be sent. Thanks :lmao:
Actually Bob Sac I haven't yet and wondering why. The email i recieved said "has been processed and yourcheck for your Turf War win(s) will be going out this coming Monday." Was kinda hoping today it would have arrived. Hoping for tomorrow now
Yes, checks went in the mail Monday afternoon - some of our MN and WI winners got their checks Tuesday and today. Depending on your location you should have it today or tomorrow at the latest I'm assuming.

i'd like to hear when people actually receive these so called checks ... anyway this turfwar thing seems really cool. i'm gonna have to check it out.

Yes, checks went in the mail Monday afternoon - some of our MN and WI winners got their checks Tuesday and today. Depending on your location you should have it today or tomorrow at the latest I'm assuming.
Yea most likely tomorrow ( I am in philadelphia ) since mail came today already

once your 4 credits are used up, what does it cost to get more?
Each credit is $5 to purchase. It is 1 credit to play a roster on the Early, Day, Night games and 2 credits for the all games bracket. If you are unsure if this is legit, well, you can see my join date on this site & I won $150 week 3 and $2500 week 4 Worth it really if you have the extra cash around.

delusional said:
Like to say I just recieved my check in the mail today ( thursday ) :thumbup: from my week 3 winnings. Nice stamp
A) Very happy to hear that you received your check. Hopefully more news like this from FBGs winners will eliminate the skepticism. Ironically, by putting such a large number on the board ($25,000 paid out each week) we inadvertantly made people more reluctant to play. Real people cashing real checks will change that however.B) Would love to hear from more of you guys (in this thread) that have received and/or will be receiving winners checks.C) Thanks for the comment on the stamp. We actually put some thought in to that - Super Heroes for the Super Heroes!

delusional said:
Like to say I just recieved my check in the mail today ( thursday ) :D from my week 3 winnings. Nice stamp
A) Very happy to hear that you received your check. Hopefully more news like this from FBGs winners will eliminate the skepticism. Ironically, by putting such a large number on the board ($25,000 paid out each week) we inadvertantly made people more reluctant to play. Real people cashing real checks will change that however.B) Would love to hear from more of you guys (in this thread) that have received and/or will be receiving winners checks.C) Thanks for the comment on the stamp. We actually put some thought in to that - Super Heroes for the Super Heroes!
probably just an alias. :rolleyes: :thumbup:

Joe T said:
Like to say I just recieved my check in the mail today ( thursday ) :coffee: from my week 3 winnings. Nice stamp
probably just an alias. :thumbup: :bag:
delusional has admitted he was an alias ever since he saw Jessica Alba on TV.

I won the overall (5K) in week #5. I am expecting to receive the check in about a week or so. I will definitely post when I receive.

Good luck to all!

Like to say I just recieved my check in the mail today ( thursday ) :D from my week 3 winnings. Nice stamp
probably just an alias. :confused: ;)
delusional has admitted he was an alias ever since he saw Jessica Alba on TV.
:goodposting: lol not an alias, ill scan the letter if you wantFor the post below, with a week 5 win, you should expect your check not next week, but the week after

Like to say I just recieved my check in the mail today ( thursday ) :lmao: from my week 3 winnings. Nice stamp
Week 4 5k winner here, I'll be making a trip to the bank and then the message board as soon as the check arrives. Thanks again! :lmao: -FEDERAL

Hey guys... I won $1500 week 4.... I will certainly post once I see the check.

Jeff- Thank you again for an awesome game. I see you have been using my quote from this thread in your ads in the FBG emails... :shrug:

turf warrior or anyone else in the know

i won 6th place week 6, i was wondering if you send out e-mails to your winners i have not recieved anything to date

i did recieve an e-mail talking about hometown of winners but, mine was not listed

my team name is LANDSHARKS2

any info. would be helpful

1 $5,000 haley's comet Aiken sc 3182 $2,000 Is it P? Peoria AZ 3113 $1,000 somebody's baby tonight Minneapolis MN 3054 $750 Nutz Golden Valley MN 3005 $500 Iron Chefs Minneapolis MN 3006 $150 Roughnecks Aurora CO 2987 $150 ernie's team amarillo tx 2978 $150 Ron Mexico's Kennel Club St. Louis Park MN 2909 $150 Kdog's Killers Danville PA 28810 $150 The Loony Toons Valrico FL 287
I don't see you on there bud, but compare your total points to the above winners. Also remember that depending on the last game, your points can go down because they give you the performance points until your proven wrong.

Landshark are you sure you werent looking at the sub league rankings?

Also, this is a tough week. Pull what little hair out that i have trying to set lineups

Team JetNation here...I won 1k in week 4 but I didn't send my thing in right away. I will be sure to post here when I get my check.

Can anyone tell me where to find the scoring, which sub leauge you're in etc?
Hey flapgreen,You'll see the live scoring pages once the games begin, for example at 1 ET the ALL and EARLY roster picker pages go away and the live scoring pages appear. You'll also find the subleagues on the right hand side of your live scoring page(s). For previous weeks roster you can go to the MyAccount link on the home page, select the week # you're interested in from the pulldown menu on the right and all your roster entires from that week are accessible from that page.Remember, you can see all other rosters and question answers from any team on your page just by clicking on their team name.Also, you can enter rosters for the LATE and NIGHT contests right up until the first games in those contests start.Good luck this weekend!

Butch & Sundance said:
I have won twice now. I am also skeptical. I have at least 4 people who have signed up because of me. One of them Won Week 4. I will believe it when I see the check. Once I really see the check I will tell a lot more people. It is Fun. Just always leary of contests. But I am giving them a fair chance. I won Week 3 and did not send my entry in till almost week 4, which makes me think I should get the check this week at the lastest, seeing we are in week 7. If I do great. If by Friday I do not. I will let all of you know. Believe me I will let a lot more than you guys know.
FYI - For those winner verification forms received the week ending October 5th, checks go out early this coming week. Most winners are receiving their letters/checks within 2 - 3 days.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:
Hey flapgreen,You'll see the live scoring pages once the games begin, for example at 1 ET the ALL and EARLY roster picker pages go away and the live scoring pages appear. You'll also find the subleagues on the right hand side of your live scoring page(s). For previous weeks roster you can go to the MyAccount link on the home page, select the week # you're interested in from the pulldown menu on the right and all your roster entires from that week are accessible from that page.

Remember, you can see all other rosters and question answers from any team on your page just by clicking on their team name.

Also, you can enter rosters for the LATE and NIGHT contests right up until the first games in those contests start.

Good luck this weekend!
Sorry. I've been all over the website and can't find a live scoring page.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:
Hey flapgreen,You'll see the live scoring pages once the games begin, for example at 1 ET the ALL and EARLY roster picker pages go away and the live scoring pages appear. You'll also find the subleagues on the right hand side of your live scoring page(s). For previous weeks roster you can go to the MyAccount link on the home page, select the week # you're interested in from the pulldown menu on the right and all your roster entires from that week are accessible from that page.

Remember, you can see all other rosters and question answers from any team on your page just by clicking on their team name.

Also, you can enter rosters for the LATE and NIGHT contests right up until the first games in those contests start.

Good luck this weekend!
Do you have a roster in either the ALL or EARLY game? Only registered users who have active rosters have access to live scoring pages.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
Do you have a roster in either the ALL or EARLY game? Only registered users who have active rosters have access to live scoring pages.
I think so. I entered my team in a couple days ago. I just found one page under current standings that shows my overall and subleague rank. Can't find anything that breaks down my scoring for each player or what other teams I'm up against in my subleague though.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
Look at your starting line-up it will update automatically.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
I think so. I entered my team in a couple days ago. I just found one page under current standings that shows my overall and subleague rank. Can't find anything that breaks down my scoring for each player or what other teams I'm up against in my subleague though.
From the home page just click "Contest Entries", then click the "ALL" or "EARLY" tabs on top. BTW, if you have rosters in any of those games you'll see a little green dash under the contest name to indicate which contest and how many rosters you have active.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
From the home page just click "Contest Entries", then click the "ALL" or "EARLY" tabs on top. BTW, if you have rosters in any of those games you'll see a little green dash under the contest name to indicate which contest and how many rosters you have active.
It shows no roster when I go through contest entries. When I go through my account, it shows my overall rank and subleague rank but i can't see anything else.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
It shows no roster when I go through contest entries. When I go through my account, it shows my overall rank and subleague rank but i can't see anything else.
Which contest do you have a roster in?

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
All and Early game. It shows I've spent the credits and my rankings so I assume it's counting it. It's not a huge deal. Just wanted to find my way around the site.

Turf Warrior said:
flapgreen said:

Good luck this weekend!
All and Early game. It shows I've spent the credits and my rankings so I assume it's counting it. It's not a huge deal. Just wanted to find my way around the site.
We've never heard of this problem. One of the other things you can try is to go to MyAccount and under the "Actions" column there is a "show" text link, just click on the word "show" and your live scoring roster will appear. If that doesn't work please email us at info@gamedayinteractive and we'll try to take care of you over there.

Users who are viewing this thread