What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TV Deals Thread (3 Viewers)

Bought the CX at the beginning of the year.

Wife last night while watching Yellowstone:  Wow, the picture looks awesome

I almost cried.
Yeah if I went for OLED, was either the Sony or the LG. Was leaning Sony but who knows what I would have done. Brother has the A90J. He loves it.

I have an older Sony 55 Bravia in our living room. At the time we bought it (like 10-12 years ago) it was top of the line. Now I hate it, but my wife is one of those, "It ain't broken and we have other things we can spend money on right now," type people.  I really want an 85 but would settle for a 75. 

Would it be dirty pool of me to just slowly start adjusting the settings so the screen gets darker and darker every week?

I have an older Sony 55 Bravia in our living room. At the time we bought it (like 10-12 years ago) it was top of the line. Now I hate it, but my wife is one of those, "It ain't broken and we have other things we can spend money on right now," type people.  I really want an 85 but would settle for a 75. 

Would it be dirty pool of me to just slowly start adjusting the settings so the screen gets darker and darker every week?
I won't tell

Life is short my man. Whether it's the $1,500 TV or the $150,000 remodel, if you can afford it, do it. I'm 49 and I'm on the other side of age. I'm good with that, but I'm not gonna sweat the things I can handle, even if it means financing a little debt here and there. I also sold my oldass 60" TV for $100 to help offset the cost. 

Users who are viewing this thread