What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twitter reversing "likes" - anyone know about this? (1 Viewer)

Binky The Doormat

Footballguy
I checked google and the only thing I saw was a couple of reddit threads that had some agreement that it was also happening to them ...but no resolution.

Anyone here experience this and hopefully know what the hell is going on?  

Here is a decent explanation of the issue I copied and pasted from the reddit thread

"Hi. Using Chrome on desktop. Scenario: A tweet has 4 likes. I click the heart, the like count turns to 5, then flips back to 4. The heart remains red, indicating I "liked" it. If I click the heart again, the color reverts to default, and the like count changes to 3. Clicking once more, heart turns red, count turns to 4. It's as if I've done nothing, in the end.

This happens constantly, for many months now, maybe a year or more. The only time I can make it "honest" is this scenario: The original count is 1. I click the heart, it changes to 2, and then reverts to 1. Another click and it will change to 2 (and does not revert), as it should have the first time.

This doesn't happen every time, but I would guess about 90% of the time, and it doesn't matter what the original number of likes were (unless it's 1, as said above)."

Users who are viewing this thread