What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (6 Viewers)

VIctor: ''BLAH BLAH BLAH I can't fight w/o TRT BLAH BLAH BLAH. No excuse everyone, when you get knocked out, come back as roided as ever"

:middlefinger:

joe - "boggles the mind that a guy who started at 170 now has the fiercest knockout power at 205". not really, it's called juice and it makes careers

for the love of all that is good in the world, please don't let DC win. could be the most boring champ in history if it happens. does he actually do anything other than just lay and pray?

Real disappointing Rumble completely gassed.

Going to be one of the worst to watch reigns in UFC title history as someone else alluded. Let's pray Jones is back soon to get his belt back.

Last edited by a moderator:
joe - "boggles the mind that a guy who started at 170 now has the fiercest knockout power at 205". not really, it's called juice and it makes careers
Rumble was always huge. He used to cut a ridiculous amount of weight to make WW.
oh, didnt know that. looks like he probably should be fighting at 185 tho, way too much muscle mass for 205. gassing halfway into rd 2
I think 205 is right where he belongs. I really didn't think he would gas like that, he didn't against Davis. He was cutting from around 220 starting camp to 170 his first time in the UFC.

I'd still bet him in a rematch with DC. He fought his fight and DC fought his. Couple things went right enough for DC to survive early.

205 is most definitely where he belongs. Dude steamrolled the division and just completely gassed tonight. The dude fought Andre Arlovski at Heavyweight 2 years ago. He's always been huge. Just cut down way too much. (Or tried to as he missed weight numerous times at both 170 and 185)

A media moron 2nite at post-fight presser to Weidman: "Chris, who do you think would win between Anderson Silva and Vitor?". Weidman response "Who cares?" :thumbup:

I'll give Weidman credit for getting inside Belfort's head..... but I don't think he would dominate a fully medicated Belfort.

Great speech by Johnson :lol: . Rumble looked awful. How the hell was he gassing so badly in the 2nd? Its not like they put up a fast pace in the 1st.

EYLive said:
NutterButter said:
Great speech by Johnson :lol: . Rumble looked awful. How the hell was he gassing so badly in the 2nd? Its not like they put up a fast pace in the 1st.
Having a 220lbs man humping you for 5 minutes is tiring.
There must be a lot of exhausted women out there.

i can't remember a time in UFC history when i was so dis-interested in so many of the champs. I like both women's champs, and Robbie Lawlor and Jose Aldo. But looking at the other classes, especially the 3 heaviest, i don't know if i would be willing to open my wallet to see any of them. Strange, and i don't know why i feel strongly about some of them.

Users who are viewing this thread