What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (7 Viewers)

fabulous fight.   

I love one sided fights where the opponent getting crushed still looks like they could win at any moment.   Great work by both fighters in the main event.  I was glued to it.

And that southpaw, lead right hand strategy was the best clear strategy I have seen since the Stipe body shots against DC.

Great fun.

This Landwehr - Onama fight is great.

Wow, one of the more entertaining fights of the year

Last edited:
I’m nowhere near as impressed as the announcers. Bottom line, Onama should be embarrassed. He got dominated 100% because of his lack of cardio.

So I didn't get a chance to mention previously but Bryan Battle (3-0 in UFC and TUF champion) is a local kid, from the gym I used to train at. I don't know him because I was done before he started, but I've followed his career from amateur to now. I personally know both of the coaches in his corner during his last fight in Vegas - like I'm still good friends with them.

Anyways, he seems to be a really good dude and I'm so excited for him and his coaches.

From 9pm to 10pm on one of the ESPNs I saw "UFC with the Gronks", where him and his family provide alternative commentary to some of tonight's preliminary fights. Why, just why??

Users who are viewing this thread