What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (9 Viewers)

Platinum Perry and Conor face off at BKFC

Fans are yearning for something new, something fresh as alternative to UFC. Not sure this is it but one thing is certain: People are tired of wife beater Dana's schtick of devaluing everyone. It's tired. It's old.

Literally none of my MMA friends even talk about UFC anymore. You can even see from this thread how interest is next to nothing anymore.

Fans are yearning for something new, something fresh as alternative to UFC. Not sure this is it but one thing is certain: People are tired of wife beater Dana's schtick of devaluing everyone. It's tired. It's old.

Literally none of my MMA friends even talk about UFC anymore. You can even see from this thread how interest is next to nothing anymore.
I love the raw brutality of bare fisted fighting

my friends and I watch it religiously :shrug:

they did face off but perry called him in the room and it was respectful the whole time, there was nothing malicious about it. i’m glad i didn’t pay for it because Rockhold straight up quit. gb firesticks and iptv

they did face off but perry called him in the room and it was respectful the whole time, there was nothing malicious about it. i’m glad i didn’t pay for it because Rockhold straight up quit. gb firesticks and iptv
His teeth were knocked inward , i can imagine some tough SOB`s would have just spit the teeth out and kept fighting... clearly Rockhold isnt made from that cloth lol

His teeth were knocked inward , i can imagine some tough SOB`s would have just spit the teeth out and kept fighting... clearly Rockhold isnt made from that cloth lol
nope, maybe the old rockhold but not old man rockhold. he’s gotta be done

nope, maybe the old rockhold but not old man rockhold. he’s gotta be done
Lets hope so

Ultimate Fighter on ESPN +

So far its tame , the teams are all vets vs prospects , not sure what to expect .
I have a friend whos nephew is on the show - Rico DiSciullo | 36 | 11-2 | Somerville, Mass.
Ill be rooting for him obviously.

Amanda Nunes calls it a career after a dominating win at UFC 289.
Rare that a Champ goes out on top. Let alone, first double-Champ / Champ Champ to retire while on top. Well done to the Lioness.

Too bad it couldn't have been with the Pena trilogy (broken rib, had to pull out) instead of that snorefest Aldana show that was put on.

Rare that a Champ goes out on top. Let alone, first double-Champ / Champ Champ to retire while on top. Well done to the Lioness.

Too bad it couldn't have been with the Pena trilogy (broken rib, had to pull out) instead of that snorefest Aldana show that was put on.
The door is always open for a return, sometimes great fighters retire just so they can be lured out by a big payday fight, but who is left for her to fight? She has conquered every test .

The door is always open for a return, sometimes great fighters retire just so they can be lured out by a big payday fight, but who is left for her to fight? She has conquered every test .
I think she's 100% done. Her mom has wanted her to retire for a while, and she wants to pivot to family life with her wife and young daughter.

Julianna Peña tweeted these from ringside when Amanda retired:

I’ll take that as a compliment #ufc289 @ufc

I scared you so bad into retirement. Personally, Congratulations. Professionally, wtf was that? #UFC289

Anyone else watching? Was that Tafa's lower eyelid that was swollen over his eye? OR did his actual eye go all wonky from the poke? From the replays it looked like both his eyes got poked.
Huge difference between a 30 second no contest eye poke, and then the female fight with both covered in blood by the second round.

Anyone else watching? Was that Tafa's lower eyelid that was swollen over his eye? OR did his actual eye go all wonky from the poke? From the replays it looked like both his eyes got poked.
Huge difference between a 30 second no contest eye poke, and then the female fight with both covered in blood by the second round.
Looked like his lower eyelid swelled up from the poke. It was brutal.

The women's fight was awesome, as is the main event.

Users who are viewing this thread