What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (2 Viewers)

I had afternoon plans and was worried the last 2 fights would be after I had to leave. Nope, still had like 30 minutes after it was over. I agree with the commenting after the Lee fight, if you get 5 minutes to compose yourself after a foul, give them the full 5 minutes before you start asking questions. And how many of the fighters, or people watching from home, could correctly name the country they were in? If he answers "Las Vegas" I get that, but to not name "United Arab Emirates" is different.

Dana White announced late Tuesday night a major shake-up to the top of UFC 295. Jon Jones is out of his heavyweight title defense against Stipe Miocic after suffering an upper-body injury in training.

Now, the light heavyweight title fight between Jiri Prochazka and Alex Pereira is bumped up to the main event.

In the new co-main event, Sergei Pavlovich and Tom Aspinall fight for the interim heavyweight title.

Pavlovich and Aspinall are two of the most fearsome heavyweights in the division with 27 first-round finishes between them.

Pavlovich, 31, comes into the fight on a 6-fight winning streak all via first-round knockout. His most recent trio of wins came against Derrick Lewis, Tai Tuivasa and Curtis Blaydes.

Aspinall, on the other hand, is coming off a successful return from a major knee injury suffered in July 2022 as he finished Marcin Tybura in the first round at UFC Fight Night: Aspinall vs Tybura.

Neither man has seen a third round in the Octagon. Aspinall has gone to the second round once while Pavlovich hasn’t even heard the horn at the end of the first frame.

UFC 295: Prochazka vs Pereira takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York City on November 11.

Fury clearly underestimated Ngannou .

Im old enough to remember when Mike Tyson grossly underestimated Buster Douglas

Id love to see a rematch where Fury takes this fight as seriously as Francis did

If Ferguson loses, does he hang 'em up? Hasn't looked good in his last 3 fights
for his own long term health he should

6 fight losing streak: Submitted twice, knocked out twice, unanimous decision twice.

He has not won a fight in 4.5 years (before Covid started)
I think so as well, he's fought some of the baddest mofo's in the lightweight division over the past few years and has paid the price.

Sucks Garry had to back out but that does open the door for that fight to be added to the January card. Man I hope it does get put there, media day with Garry and Strickland would make my week.

2 fights, 2 top’s. I’m hoping the rest of the card stays a banger cause the fights are lined up to be epic tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread