What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vacation (1 Viewer)

Banff also looks awesome.

I've always wanted to go to Banff. My friends in Canada rave about it and keep trying to get me to make the trip.
It's truly stunning. If anyone ever plans to take a trip there, let me know I have lots of recommendations. I live less than an hour away and go 5-10 times a year.

Lots of camping, hot springs, gondola, hiking galore, wildlife, shopping, outdoor activities, lakes, and above all, incredibly beautiful free scenery.
My wife and I are headed there mid-June (Saturday to Thursday) to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary. :wub:

Currently have Lake Louise, Johnstons Canyon, Banff Gondola, Cascade Garden and of course lots of walking/shopping through Banff downtown.
We are staying at The Fox hotel and suites as the pool area in photos looks stunning.

Anything you could give us for tips would be great!
PM'd ya a bunch of stuff.
:thanks:

I've always wanted to go to Banff. My friends in Canada rave about it and keep trying to get me to make the trip.
It's truly stunning. If anyone ever plans to take a trip there, let me know I have lots of recommendations. I live less than an hour away and go 5-10 times a year.

Lots of camping, hot springs, gondola, hiking galore, wildlife, shopping, outdoor activities, lakes, and above all, incredibly beautiful free scenery.
My wife and I are headed there mid-June (Saturday to Thursday) to celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary. :wub:

Currently have Lake Louise, Johnstons Canyon, Banff Gondola, Cascade Garden and of course lots of walking/shopping through Banff downtown.
We are staying at The Fox hotel and suites as the pool area in photos looks stunning.

This would probably be tough to get in with everything else you have planned, but Icefields Parkway was amazing.

So we don't have any good ideas for vacation this summer and need help. Here are some parameters we already set in place.

We have passports, so it can be abroad.
Nothing to hot, we went to the Riviera Maya at the end of May last year and it was too hot.
No Florida, we are going there this winter.

Family if 3, daughter is going to be 10 soon. Ideas that are in the lead. Camping on lake Michigan, possibly a water park. We looked at the one on the Jersey shore and one in Texas.
not sure about campsite availability, but Muskegon/Grand Haven may be up your alley. Muskegon has Michigan Adventure, a big water park. You are also close to Grand Rapids. Down my way in the corner, there is Warren Dunes State Park and Weko Beach in Bridgman.

We go to Grand Haven every year. Sometimes it is day trip, sometimes for a long weekend. Great place.
Down my way (Warren Dunes), a lot of it is Chicago priced, basically everything south of Bridgman is.

If Canada appeals to you, I highly recommend Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island.
I second Canada but would go somewhere besides NS/PEI. It's nice out there but pretty slow paced and small.
If going to Canada, head to the West. Can get fairly cheap flights to Vancouver/Calgary/Banff
i agree with this totally banff and bc are amazing and there is still a lot to do in the ski towns in the summer with hiking downhill rides restaurants parks etc take that to the bank brohans

This would probably be tough to get in with everything else you have planned, but Icefields Parkway was amazing.
We looked at that but decided not this trip.. What I'd really like do next is fly to Vancouver and take the train back to Banff. I've taken Amtrak many times, and loved it. :thumbup:

We looked at that but decided not this trip.. What I'd really like do next is fly to Vancouver and take the train back to Banff. I've taken Amtrak many times, and loved it. :thumbup:
We’ve looked at the luxury trains from BC to Banff but just can’t justify spending that right now. hope You enjoy the trip!

Users who are viewing this thread